My lehenga was soo pretty that Bhai and bhabhi couldn't stop appreciating it ...I was happy..

After an hour we reached the palace and oh my fucking god the palace was soooo beautiful ..it was like a dreamland..
All over the Udaipur these Royal decorations were their..

The driver opened the door and we got out ..

Bhai- let's go

We nodded but before i could walk..my dupata got stuck in the car door and I asked bhai and maa to go in..

While Radha bhabhi stayed with me ...
After i successfully took my dupata out ..we went inside ...

The whole palace was beaming with beautiful lights and blasting music..
I smiled brightly and. Started walking inside ...

Bhabhi went beside bhai ..while walking i somehow found myself in between of the hall and idk why but there was no one standing in the middle they were all beside ..

While walking i accidentally trip on my lehenga and was about to fall ..so i closed my eyes ..but I never felt the pain..

??!-are you okay miss?

I opened my eyes to see a stranger looking lost within my eyes ...

I  immediately stood up and looked at him he was taller than me but looked younger...

??!- Vihaan!

Someone called him and that's when I realised that we were in the middle of the room and everyone was watching us ..

But there was this one stare that broke my heart and my thoughts went blank ..
I looked over to see Abhi Aakarsh Raj Singhaniya staring coldly into my soul..the person who used to smile by even taking a slight sight of me was now staring coldly at me ...

Then a lady came towards the guy who saved me..

??!- beta tum thik ho?

She then asked me i nodded quickly then she smiled ...

That's when my brother came beside me and touched her feet..

Bhai- khama gani Rani sa!

He said my eyes widen i immediately touched her feet ..

Tanu- *laughing* koi baat ny beta khush rho ..tum yha new lagte ho

Priya -*awkward laugh* uh hnn mein ne bs Raj pariwar ke bare mein suna tha maaf kar dijiye

Tanu- koi ny aao tumhe baake sbse milau ..wese tum Vihaan se toh mil hi chuki ho ye chote yuvraj hai ..

Priya- ohh *bow *

Vihaan - arreh nyy ny itna formal hone ki zarurat ny hai..

Priya- ny mera mtlb thank you

Vihaan- *smile* your welcome..

After that rani sa introduced me to other two Rani sa and I was beyond
happy ...then she led me to Abhi ..
.
Tanu- Abhi beta-

Abhi- Tanu maa pehle sagaye kar le?
He said looking directly at me in the eyes ..and that's when it hit me he was the Hukum and the person who is going to get married..