Chapter 15: Spicy Sausage

Mulai dari awal

The last time she found the apricot tree was pure luck, and her luck may not always be the same. She also thought about Ping An, who always liked to run to the mountains when he didn't have enough to eat. "Does Ping An know where there are these apricots on the mountains?"

"Ping'an?"

Biting his fingers, Ping'an thought for a while, and struggled to jump out of the basket: "Ping'an knows, Ping'an will take mother."

"Okay, thank you for your hard work, Ping'an." As soon as Shi Yu put down the bamboo basket, Ping'an was like a rabbit. Quickly ran into the woods.

Fortunately, he also knew that his mother could not walk quickly, otherwise he would have disappeared long ago.

Fortunately, they not only found several fruitful apricot trees this time, but Shi Yu also found a wild loquat tree.

Loquat can not only be used to make loquat jam, rock sugar loquat, but also loquat dew. Loquat has the effect of moistening the lungs, clearing the lungs, and treating lung-heat cough and phlegm.

After picking a bamboo basket full of loquats, Shi Yu even took off her clothes and filled a bag full of loquats.

When she got home, the last ray of sunshine on the horizon was chasing her footsteps, as if it was competing with her to see who got home first.

The dark purple, golden and blue afterglow is hidden on the edge of the rolling mountains. A thin figure is standing outside the bamboo fence, which is more eye-catching than the smoke rising from every house.

Shi Yu didn't remember that the original owner had good friends in Xiaotao Village, and she didn't even know who the original owner's biological parents were. Even the original owner's memory of them seemed to be covered with thick cement, which was hard to understand.

Before Shi Yu could guess who it was, Ping An, who was wrapped in a coat full of fruits, happily showed a row of millet teeth and ran over with thumping steps.

He shouted crisply and sweetly: "Brother Lin An."

Shi Yu was startled. She would never have thought that Lin An, a young master who had not yet left the cabinet, would come to her home so late. If he was seen by anyone he met,it would definitely have no good impact to him and tomorrow all the dogs in the village thought they were confused.

Lin An, who had been waiting outside Shi's house for a long time, until his legs were numb from standing, waited until the owner of the house came back.

He opened his mouth to say something, but the words slipped around his lips and he chose to swallow them alone. His long eyelashes were drooped. Because he lowered his head, he exposed a slender and white neck, which made him look fragile and beautiful.

Like a gardenia that first blooms in the early morning mist, it is clean, beautiful, pure and flawless, but it also wants people to easily break off its branches and play with it.

Shi Yu, who had died suddenly in her last life, really didn't know how to get along with such a young man, not to mention that he was only called a boy now.

Ping An fawningly took out a large handful of green loquats and handed them over: "Brother Lin An, you eat."

Lin An's lips twitched: "Just eat Ping An."

Shi Yu was already hungry as she moved the things into the kitchen. The pig intestines were washed clean with plant ash and marinated in salt, just right for her and Ping An.

Shi Yu looked at Lin An who was still standing outside the courtyard, walked out, and invited: "It's so late, Lin, you must not have eaten yet, why don't you use some at my place?"