Chapter 135 - 136

Start from the beginning

Li Tan's eyes were gentle and he smiled. He looked over and said, "I thought you were asleep."

"Come up quickly." Yu Ao forgot about the pain as soon as he recovered and patted the bed next to him: "Brother has warmed up the bed for you."

Li Tanmou His expression darkened, and he unbuttoned his clothes: "Okay."

Yu Ao: "..." Is it too late to take it back now?

Of course it’s too late.

The next day, Yu Ao woke up with a sore back. He received a call from Qi Lan, asking him to go to the company immediately. Yu Ao seemed to have thought of something, and woke up immediately after dozing off.

Chapter 136 The so-called die-hard fans

"What's wrong?" Li Tan still closed his eyes and fumbled to hold Yu Ao's hand.

His voice was very deep when he first stood up, which made Yu Ao's heart tingle.

Yu Ao leaned over and kissed Li Tan on the face: "It's a rare thing that Zhou Jinhui didn't rush you today. You can sleep a little longer and ask Chen Ke to come and pick you up when you're done. Don't use the nanny car you usually drive. I'll go to the company first. "

Li Tan wanted to follow, but the quality of his sleep at the moment was surprisingly good, as if he was glued to the bed, so he couldn't think for more than three seconds. Actor Li compromised: "Well, you go first."

"Make porridge for breakfast. , be sure to remember to eat." Yu Ao warned.

Li Tan turned over and took away most of the quilt: "Okay."

Yu Ao stared at him, his eyes becoming extremely gentle in an instant.

There was a knock on the office door and he pushed it open. Qi Lan raised his head: "It only takes twenty minutes to drive here from your side. Why did it take almost an hour?" "There is a traffic

jam on the road." Yu Ao gave a random reason, mainly because It took a while to prepare breakfast for Movie Emperor Li.

"Take a look at this." Qi Lan's eyes were bright. Maybe she thought she was pretending well, but Dad Yu knew at a glance that singing was possible.

It was an invitation letter from a record company. Although it was not first-class, it was pretty good for a "newbie". Step by step, Yu Ao nodded: "Thank you, Sister Lan." Qi

Lan: "..."

Yu Aohou After realizing it, he looked at Qi Lan and finally cooperated: "Wow!!!"

Qi Lan: "Get out."

Yu Ao had no choice but to be reasonable, you let a thousand-year-old black wind old demon pretend to be a noob Rabbit, he must at least have Li Tan's acting skills.

Yu Ao's time suddenly became tense, because the role of "Chu Huaisen" in the idol drama was also decided, and it was him.

It is also rare. From the author to the readers, except for those who brushed up the votes, Yu Ao's votes were more than half of those of the second place, and Wang Su was third.

Later, Yu Ao found out that in fact, this role had already been decided, and it was Han Yiyang, the second player. Who knew he would come out halfway. The data is placed there in a big way. If investors dare to change their roles, they will lose their reputation. Of course, what's more important is that Yu Ao's topic is now very popular.

At the same time, Yu Ao's father looked at his crazy increase in the number of fans and couldn't help but sigh: "It's still far different from what it was in my previous life, but at least everyone no longer shouts."

Yu Ao finally has his own fan support club. , there are three webmasters in total, and their names are easy to remember. They are Unforgettable, My Favorite Soup Dumplings and Green Grass Fragrance.

Li Tan is a little proud. Are you going to argue with him?

Apart from the few autographs that he contributed at the beginning, there is nothing behind him. He was lucky enough to win this time because the fan club has just started and the economy is a little tight. Is Mr. Li short of money? Funding a small support group is no problem at all.

Yu Ao felt that the green grass fragrance looked familiar. He recalled it carefully and said, "Good guy, isn't this the one I have seen in the "Tan Ao" CP before?"

"Quite persistent." Yu Ao thought, and also used his large phone to pay attention to Qingcaoxiang.

Li Tan, who received the prompt here, immediately sat up straight, was he exposed?

He took another mobile phone and sent a message to Yu Ao: [What are you doing, baby? 】

Yu Ao quickly replied: 【Scrolling through Weibo, I recognized a few die-hard fans. 】

Yu Ao looked familiar to him. Actor Li experienced the joy of chasing stars for the first time. The corners of his mouth couldn't help turning up and he replied: "Good thing." 】