Falling in Love requires Patience

*Y/N was in the studio listening to some beats as he stared nodding his head* Me and my guitar, Uzi on beat yo number 1 the feat Yo(Y/N) me and my guitar, shawty ain't fuck with me don't test your luck with me(Y/N) me and my guitar, the ops said they brazy show em I'm not lazy(Y/N) me and my guitar, show em that I'm crazy got em feeling hazy!(Y/N).

Me and my guitar, Got em with the feedback bust em in the kneecaps(Y/N) me and my guitar, gotta switch flow got the girl low(Y/N) *Y/N jumped up punching the air and started dancing while listening to the rest of the beat* I ain't gonna lie its kinda heat(Y/N) *Y/N got a text message from Sally* alright time to head out(Y/N).

*Y/N got dressed putting on his old school fit as he started walking* Y/N Dear where are you heading to?(Toriel) Oh Toriel I didn't know you were here(Y/N).

I was gonna head to this party with my friends(Y/N) ah okay(Toriel) hey something wrong Toriel?(Y/N) *Toriel hid something from Y/N who raised his hand as the thing behind her lifted into the air* You wanted to do a game night?(Y/N) Yes I did but ...

I was gonna head to this party with my friends(Y/N) ah okay(Toriel) hey something wrong Toriel?(Y/N) *Toriel hid something from Y/N who raised his hand as the thing behind her lifted into the air* You wanted to do a game night?(Y/N) Yes I did but your busy right now, but just be careful out there okay?(Toriel) Once I come back I promise we can play Toriel(Y/N) *Y/N hugged her and grabbed his coat*.

I'll see you later Mama(Y/N) *Toriel smiled gently as Y/N closed the door*.

At Julies house

*Y/N walked inside the house as he was met with tons of people dancing and drinking* (Okay Y/N just another side-quest, don't get to hype)(Y/N) *Y/N grabbed some juice and walked around and bumped into someone* oh so-oh Uz-I mean Y/N what's up(Y.Neil) nun much just pulled up how you doing young Neil(Y/N) I'm doing fine enjoying the party(Y.Neil) so you got a girlfriend or something bro?(Y/N).

*Young Neil spat out his juice* U-U-Uh why?(Y.Neil) Don't worry about it gang, I was just asking(Y/N) *Young Neil slowly nodded embarrassed* we gonna find you some girl or some type of force is going to work in your favor(Y/N) *Y/N winked towards the side as young Neil looked at where he was looking at* who were you winking at?(Y.Neil).

No one anyways where is Kim and the others?(Y/N) Stills is drinking I believe and Kim is sitting down somewhere here(Y.Neil) and Sally?(Y/N) We ditched her she's most likely walking around here clueless(Y.Neil) *Y/N vanished as Young Neil turned around* how'd he do that?(Y.Neil).

*Y/N walked around dodging a few close calls* Hey you look familiar(RP) *Y/N had on his mask* I saw Uzi wearing this so I thought it would be cool, and it looks cool(Y/N) *Y/N walked off as he found Stills and Kim* yo yo yo(Y/N) what's happening Y/N?(Stills) Still wearing that mask?(Kim) gotta use it to stay hidden and interestingly enough its been working(Y/N).

People been thinking I copied Uzi's flow(Y/N) I thought people would have noticed quickly(Stills) people are somewhat dumb(Y/N) anyways where's thing 2(Y/N) if you are referring to Sally as thing 2 then we have no idea where she is(Stills) also who is thing 1(Stills) *Y/N patted his shoulder as he walked off then he looked at Kim* I didn't agree to any of that(Kim) I feel bad for you but also don't(Stills).