meeting the tribe

3RD POV

3RD POV

Y/n felt a wave of thrill as she was taken by the natives through the jungle to a huge tree where they lived. Jake was struggling to keep up with them, but y/n skillfully raced alongside the Na'vi, impressing them with her abilities despite being a mere human.

The Na'vi were surprised by her skills, especially the leader, who was impressed by her abilities compared to Jake's even when he was in his avatar body. While Jake was not surprised, he was still impressed.

When they arrived inside the tree, hundreds of natives watched as the two intruders were brought in. Some Na'vi hissed at y/n for being a human and not wearing the exopack to breathe, while others were curious about her unusual hair color.

Y/n then pulled on Jake's shirt, causing him to look down at her. She asked, "Where are we again?" to which he gently replied, "We were caught by the Na'vi, don't you remember?" Y/n admitted that she had forgotten.

The female Na'vi from before observed their short conversation and was confused by how easily y/n had forgotten things not too long ago.

They were then brought to an older native who wore a feather vest, beads, and strange headgear. Jake concluded that he must be the chief, as they stopped a short distance away from him.

"Father, I see you" the female na'vi greets in na'vi as she does the greeting gesture.

The clan leader walked up to the two giving a sharp stare and a scowl. Seeing y/n, he walked around them observing carefully and idiot Jake gives a nod with a smile while y/n is still in her dull state

"This creature. Why have you brought them here?" he asked.

"I was about to kill them, but there was a sign from Eywa...the girl especially" she answered as she gave a short glance at y/n

"I have said, no dream-walker will come here" he argues backs

"What's he saying?" Jake asked to the female na'vi

"Their alien stench fills my nose" he adds, and the Na'vi's chuckle around them

"My father is deciding whether to kill you" This made y/n sneakily hold the hilt of her sword

"Your father?" Jake asks, and then tried to walk forward with his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you sir." He attempted.

The natives hissed at Jake, and one person aggressively pulled his shirt, causing him to almost fall. The person who pulled his shirt was y/n, and she gave him a glare.

"Don't be an idiot, you are disrespecting the chief" y/n mutter as if it was a fact 

The chief side glanced at her, then scowl

"Step back! I will look at these aliens" They all looked up and saw an older female walking up to us. She had red beaded cover around her chest with a strange head dress that hung past her neck and nestled onto her collar bone, holding a small blade inside.