18. Totalled and Broke

Start from the beginning

Taking In a deep breath you stepped forward with your wounded ankle as you screamed from the pain tossing the horn. It shot just like a bullet once it started to spin it pierced the cursed spirit like a drill mutilating the spirit into pieces.

Its body twisted and became disfigured.

The pieces splattered all over the mother and child. The horn kept going piercing a civilian that was standing by.
Your eyes widen before you shut them closed.

"Why, why are they not moving? Why aren't they getting out of the way? Just what a fucking coincidence there was someone there... SORRY!" You shouted.

You laid on the ground panting. Your cursed technique. Your domain expansion. This is why no clans wanted you...
No one..
Not even Yuji..
It's why you never used your techniques.

"Get out of here!" You screamed grabbing another horn. "Stop standing around and FUCKING go!! Use your FUCKING legs and run!!"

Rushing to them they watched in fear seeing you shout at them to run. You ran with another horn in your hands. They just watched a cursed spirit get spun into pieces and a by-stander get impaled by the same horn you threw.

Now you are running towards them covered in blood screaming at them to run.  They didn't know what was worse. A cursed spirit or you!

As another cursed spirit rushed to them. Limping you held the horn swinging it like a bat to bash the cursed spirit. It turned towards you biting the horn with it's wolf-like jaws.

The mother picked up her son as he reached out to you. You the woman covered in blood that defended him and his mother. You terrified them beyond words. But now he knew you were just someone trying to protect them. The boy was wordless. His father is gone. His mother is still alive. He's alive because of you. The horrifying woman.

Though he saw your horn kill someone. He knew, all that mattered was that you saved his mother and him.

Little did he know.
How you were close to killing them.
Now you are saving them...

Tears streamed down as you looked at how swollen your ankle was. "I'm broke. And not in the financial way. I'm actually broken in every way possible."

Sukuna ran around the park ripping and tearing cursed spirits. Saving hundreds of people. As he ran around he passed the trees and saw what you had done.

Saw you kill the cursed spirit and the by stander.
Saw you struggling with a cursed spirit.

"I knew she had it in her!"

You pushed the cursed spirit back and stabbed it through it's chest with the horn using both hands.

A cursed spirit charged you on all fours.

Sukuna appeared in front of you. His eyes looking at you as the creature ran up to his back it fell into small pieces.

You looked up to him falling on your knees he watched your eyes roll back and the facial expression was heavy of fatigue. How all of this transpired it left him speechless and frozen of what he never thought to feel. Seeing it, witnessing it by hand. He didn't bother to catch you. To see you fall the way you did. So beautiful in his eyes.

Now he wants to see you get up on your own.

What would be a grotesque pitiful sight. He. Loved you. As he felt it wave through his body.
He loves you! (What is this feeling?) He thought to himself. Admiration beyond his understanding.

Looking around. What you did to keep that mother and boy safe. Killing one civilian but he didn't blame you. He didn't see it to be your fault. He knows very well the collateral damage that occurs in this world.

Impressed. Wordless. Seeing how you were a mess. Tired. Broken. Yet still strong.

"One of a kind."

Sukuna said smiling, his eyes showed something. Something you didn't understand. What was that look. What was he thinking? It was like a smug look. It was insane. It was hunger driven.

Brushing his hair back he gazed down at you.

(Did, he know. I was going to kill these people? Is that why he's smiling like that? Because he knew I was going to sacrifice myself and others? Does he find it amusing!)

"Y/n. What a foolish thing you were going to do. I could take you right now."
He crouched down resting his elbows on his knees with his arms stretched out. "Were you actually going to do it?"

He cocked his head to the side.

"I-" you stopped crying as he saw the spunk of fire in your eyes. "I am not like you!" You said gritting your teeth.

"Hmm. I don't want you to be like me. I don't want you to be like anyone. Why are you always saying that?
No, y/n. You are my woman of this era. Not for that face. I want you to be more of yourself."

He reached out wiping the blood off your lips as he leaned in.

"I, want you to be." He said slowly with a strong tone.

"Something others don't. That's why you find yourself alone all the time. No one will ever truly have you. No one will ever be around you. They are disgusted and afraid of you." He leaned in closer.

        "They always die."
Like Yuji, Geto..

                        "Always abandon you."
Maki, Panda, Gojo..

                  "They always make promises."
   Your jobs. Your dates.

                           "They betray you."
Your clan. Your family.

"They use you."
Chosro.

You have stood in between him and Gojo. Chose Sukuna over Gojo. Chose a cursed spirit over the sorcerers.
"The day you casted your Domain expansion. I know your little secret. I know what occurred during your Domain Expansion."

The air in your lungs got stuck. As you felt cold. (He knows.)
"I know why no one wanted to help you.. Why no one wants you. Why even as of now without me the sorcers refuse to accept you back into their. Their little club. You've been kicked out of their playground."

The day you made your Domain expansion to save him and Choso. The radius was wide enough. It killed people who were in the radius. It wounded the sorcerers but the wounds were too severe for those who got caught in it. That day you didn't just wound the sorcers. You killed innocent people that got caught up in your Domain.

You saved him. You are his savior.
"No matter how they see it. You actually saved many more. I would have obliterated an entire city. You sacrificed a few to save many more."

All to save Sukuna and Choso. You prevented Sukuna from using his flame arrow. You dirtied your hands so he wouldn't have used his special techniques.

But yet, you colored your hands in red. Dirtied yourself.

You took the lives of few.

"That's why Mechamaru attacked you. You were their threat. I was the bait. You, were also my bait.. " his lips parted as he softly nipped your lips before smothering his lips into yours.
"You are mine." He said between the kiss.

How does Sukuna see you?
As someone like him? Does he view you as an innocent woman misguided by her judgement. Someone who keeps others from creating mistakes just so she can do it for them?
A hypocrite? A liar? A fool! A savor?

"I'll leave now. Leave with me. Come with me. "
You shut your eyes. "No .. I need a shower .. I'll walk home.."
He stood up gazing down disappointed.
He closed his hands tightening them into fists before disappearing. You were left alone.