"Hurry up a put them on before we're late!" Ivy says walking away from me.

I slide on the heels lucky they were easy to put on or I would had Ivy and Alaina over here helping me out taking about thirty minutes just to put these on.

"Mya! Hurry up it's already getting dark somehow." Alaina yells.

"I'm coming!" I screams before walking over to my desk one more time, Spraying perfume on me.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Loud music coming from the outside and we was barely even inside just yet, but I could already hear loud ass music playing and seeing people already trying to get them self drunk.

"Come on let's go inside." Alaina says grabbing my hands.

Alaina wore a plain light pink strapless dress that made her look beautiful in it.

Walking inside the big modern house which we had to use Ivy car to drive over here.

Once we was inside the house seeing most likely a hundred people in this house dancing, drinking, or playing games. This had to be half of the students here.

Alaina once again took my hands pushing people away, once we were in the kitchen where a few guys that I had no idea who were turned there head over to me looking at me in fear like they just saw a ghost before running out of the kitchen.

"That was weird." Alaina say turning away before getting a beer out of the fridge.

"Yeah I guess." I say walking towards Alaina getting more closer to her.

"I'm going to go text Ivy where we are at right now so she knows." Once we arrive Ivy walked away from us going somewhere I don't even know where leaving only me and Alaina together.

Alaina started texting away before putting her phone inside her bag. "Let's go party now!" Alaina say taking my hands.

We started walking towards the dance floor which half of every was at.

I felt a tap on a shoulders I turned around seeing a random guy but before I could even ask him what he wanted, his eyes was in fear the same way the other guys I saw a few minutes ago eyes was, he started shaking before running away from me.

What the fuck was going on?

Why did every guy I look at, look like they just saw a fucking ghost before running away from me?

I turned around looking at Alaina who already was already dancing on a guy.

I turned back around walking away from the dance floor going back inside the kitchen seeing no one was there which was good.

Now I need to fucking find out why every guy in this party is fucking looking at me like they just saw a ghost.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
How are you guys feeling about this chapter?

I started rushing on the last few sentences sorry if it's not the best.

I promise you guys this is not only Mya point of view but it's both of the main character point of view that you guys will get pretty soon!

The chapter gets better and better I promise you guys right after y'all gets Dereck point of view.

Words (1407)