"Well we should get ready soon it's already 4:58 pm and we need a lot of time to get ready." Ivy stated.

"I might have to pass on this party." Alaina and Ivy turned there head over to me giving me a dead star look.

"You got to be fucking with me Mya!" Ivy yells.

I was really not a party girl, I was more of stay at home and just do absolutely nothing mostly because I was never ever invited to a party cause I was a quiet kid girl through middle school all the way to high school which was not the best.

"What?" I was confused what was so special about this party.

"You have to come, this party is like a party you can't miss out on." Alaina dramatically says.

"How so?" I say walking away going over towards the couch falling into it.

"Well number one this party is like a back to college party you know a party you can't miss out on but you can on the others." I could hear Alaina foot steps coming closer and closer to me.

"Please come, please Mya. Please!" Alaina beg. "Please this is not much to ask, please Mya!" She begs once's again.

"Okay, okay fine. I will come." I say getting into a sitting position on the couch.

"But uhm.. I don't have any party dress you know.." I say falling back onto the couch.

"Good thing I have the perfect dress just for you to wear to the party." Ivy says running towards her room.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Damn girl you look so fucking beautiful." Alaina says the second I open the door I show them what the dress Ivy handed me.

Ivy handed me a white silky laced texture on the part where my boobs go, along with a small tie bow on the middle part, it also had thickish straps.

"Omg!" Ivy says excitedly when she saw me. "You look so fucking perfect!"

"Thank you guys, but now I think you guys should get read now." They both nod there head.

I started walking towards my room before locking the door behind me. I walked over to my desk opening one of the drawers getting out my curling iron that I also got last year on Christmas Day.

After finishing up my hair I brushed my hair out before hearing a knock on my door.

I turn off my curling iron before walking towards the door, i open my door seeing Ivy.

"wow." I say looking at her dress. "You look like a fucking god!" Ivy started blushing giving me a smile afterwards.

She had on a black strapless Mini dress that had some small line designs on the top part and the bottom part, while wearing black straps heels.

"Thank you but here." She says handing me a black heels.

"What are these for?" I say taking the heels before walking towards my bed putting them carefully down.

"Those are to for you too wear, what do you think." Ivy laughs.

"Hey are you guys ready?" Alaina voice came through the door.