Woe and Time Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Where are we?" Wednesday asked, observing the surrounding area.

"Lucky you Wednesday, first trip and you've got yourself a spaceship" I said as I started getting a strange feeling of unease, but I decided to ignore it.

"Hmm, it's quite empty isn't it, where is everyone?" I said confused at the silence. "Well, one way to find out what's going on, a ship like this got to have a security room or something like that." As we made our way hopefully towards the room.

"So, do you know where we're going?" Wednesday asked as we walked through a corridor.

"Nope." I said pressing the button on the door. "I don't know why, but I've got this strange feeling of unease" I said as we continued through the hallway.

"What makes you say that?" Wednesday asked making me shrug.

"I don't know, it's quite frustrating" as the lights turned off in the hallway, slightly startling the both of us.

"What happened?!" Wednesday asked startled at the sudden lack of lights.

"I hope nothing bad, we should pick up the pace." I said moving through the corridor, thankfully it wasn't completely dark, there was still some ambient light from remaining circuitry in the panels.

We continued on through the corridor and the lights started to return, soon after we started to hear voices in the distance. I motioned Wednesday to stay behind and be quiet as we moved closer to the voices.

"Clever isn't he." unknown person 1 said complementing whoever this "He" is.

"And rather attractive." unknown person 2 said

"You do realise he's a man, don't you, ma'am?" unknown person 1 said with a slightly upset at the others previous comment.

"Mammals. They all look alike." Unknown person 2 said probably answering the question.

So, we're dealing with humanoids? Least whoever is in the room got some form of intelligence.

"Oh, thank you." Unknown person 1 said clearly being offended by the comment, there was a few moments of silence before Unknown person 2 spoke again.

"Was I being insensitive again, dear? I don't know why you put up with me." They said, Wednesday and I heard the sound of a.... whip? I'm not sure what it exactly was.

"I'm so confused as to what is going on here" I said out loud unknowingly, making Wednesday facepalm at my accidental slip up. "What, why the facepalm? What did I do?" I said slightly louder than intended, clearly oblivious to my previous slip up.

"If you're trying to sneak up on us, than I'd like to inform you that you're doing a terrible job." Unknown Person 2 said, quickly making me freeze in my movement and stop hoping that they're bluffing. "If you don't come forward in the next 10 seconds, we will come to you." They said soon after.

"Okay, hold on, we're nice, friendlies, unarmed, we're just stowaways, well sort of" as I raised my hands showing that I wasn't armed. "We're going to be moving into view now, please don't shoot, we're very allergic to bullets" as we slowly moved into their view, only for me to realize that the unknown voices were familiar faces.

"Oh, hello, I didn't expect this, never imagined to see you two. Wednesday look I know them we're cool." I said as I lowered my hands and walked up to them, only to get a sword pointed at me, making me raise my hands again.

"You want to retract your previous comment, or should I point a sword at you too." Wednesday said smirking obviously making fun of me, clearly finding this amusing.

"Very funny Wednesday" I said looking over to her direction, but then I realized, that feeling of unease. "Oh no, no, we shouldn't be here, this place, I've read about this." I said making the one holding the sword look at me confused.
I realized, but it was already too late, we've gotten involved and seeing as the TARDIS is still refuelling we can't leave at all.