Gohan's self-blame and videl reassurance

*Video is unpaused*

Cell: "No! He's  just a boy! There's no way that little a brat can be so strong!"

Goku: "Gohan! You've got to take Cell down now before he can regenerate!"

Gohan: "Take him down now? No, I think I'll wait. I'm going to let him suffer for a little while."

Goku: "GOHAN! Listen to me! You've got to get him! Do it now! We all know you have the power! It's time to use it!"

Cell: "You, wretched child! How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?!?!" (powers up in insane anger)

Cell: "BOY, YOU WON'T DEFEAT ME! A WORTHLESS SAIYAN LIKE YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH ME! I AM INVINCIBLE!!! AND I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!"

Cell: (after getting rammed in the face by Gohan) "Ugh! You're not a boy...you're a monster!" (Gohan kicks Cell in the stomach and Cell begins to choke) "What have you done to me!"

Announcer: (holding a microphone) "Oh my, I don't believe it! It looks like Cell has been damaged beyond repair! Is this the end!? Will that tough kid be declared the champ? Has he won the Cell game!?"

Cameraman: "Uh...boss...the microphone is still broken."

Announcer: "Just great! This is such a shame. My voice has been silenced."

Cell: (to Gohan, angrily) "BOY!!!!" (stomps towards him) "YOU LITTLE INSECT!!! YOU MADE A FOOL OF ME!!!"
*Gohan Walks up to cell*

Cell: (to Gohan, fearfully)" No! S-Stay away from me, you monster!"

Cell: (to Gohan) "Boy, this is the end for you! You thought you could beat me, but you can't! Ha ha ha! I'm going to blow myself up now! And I'm going to take you with me! Say goodbye to your precious planet!"

*Cell becomes the size of a bimp*

Cell: (to Gohan) "Watch out! You might make me explode! You don't wanna make me upset! One little shock could set me off! Then it's bye bye Gohan...buh-bye Goku and so long Earth!"

Cell: (about ready to explode) "There's forty more seconds left!"

Gohan:" Dad was right! I should've destroyed Cell when I had the chance! I let my powers go to my head!"

Goku: (flashback) "GOHAN, listen to me! You've got to get him! Do it now! We all know you have the power! It's time to use it!!"

Gohan:" I could have destroyed Cell! Now there's nothing I can do! I failed!" (drops to his knees) "Oh, what have I done?" (bangs the ground in frustration) "I've been a fool! I've let Cell win again!"

*Guko uses instant transmission to get in between Gohan and cell"

Goku: ( Cell is about to explode) "Hey, you put up a good fight, Gohan. I'm proud of you."

Gohan: "What? Daddy??"

Goku: "Take care of your mother for me. She needs you. Tell her that I had to do this, Gohan."

Gohan: "Ah!"

Goku: "Goodbye, my son."

Piccolo: "Goku!"

Cell: "No! Don't!" (Goku uses his instant transmission to teleport the exploding Cell away from Earth)

Gohan: "No! Come back!"

Krillin: "Goku!!!!!"

*Video is paused as Gohan leaves the gym upset and blaming himself for his father's death and Videl goes outside to follow him*

Videl: you can't keep blaming yourself for his sacrifice.

Gohan:but it's my fault babe

Videl: no it’s not

Gohan: yeah it is if I had just defeated Cell when I had the chance my father would have never died and Goten could have met him but he can't because of me being a IDIOT!!!!

Videl: Why don't we just get the Dragon Balls??

Gohan:*sighs* it's not going to work. Videl my dad doesn't want to come back ever and thanks to me Goten will never know Dad because I was being an idiot and didn't kill Cell when I had the chance!

Videl:if you ask me,he did it for a reason

Gohan: and what's that

Videl:to protect you and because he loves you and it's because he loves you and believes in you  he did what he did he knew that you'd be able to stop Cell and save us all, gohan you're a hero.....more importantly you're my hero and you always will be no matter what happens.

Gohan:you really think so

Videl:I know so. gohan you have gone through more crap than anyone I have ever met and yet you still have a smile on your face I know losing your dad was hard for you and seeing it again can't be any easier than the first time but I know I'm my heart he would want you to keep going and I'll be here to help you out I promise.

Gohan:*smiles at her* thanks Videl

Videl:of course *kisses him* Do you want to go back and watch the rest of the video? I understand if you don't want to we don't have to, we can stay out here if you want.

Gohan:no it's okay sweetie let's go back.

Videl: okay then.

*They go back to the gym to watch the rest of the video*

Mr. Toriyama:ah there you two are, Mr son should we continue with the video?

Videl:*to gohan* it's okay I'm right here and I'm rooting for you okay

Gohan okay

Mr toriyama: So umm can we continue with the video Mr son??

Gohan: Yes you can.