"Sirius had been following me. He is more powerful than I am. I knew I couldn't win if I decided to face and fight him. When he cornered me, I shouted out, asking him why he had betrayed James and Lily. Then I hit him with a cheering charm, blasted the gas line, cut off my finger to fake my death and transformed into my animagus form."

"Lord Voldemort only targeted the Potter family because he received some highly classified information. Is this true?"

"Yes. He wanted to kill Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom." Augusta gasped at this revelation.

"Who was the one who provided this information to Voldemort that made him target the Potter and Longbottom families?"

"Severus Snape"

Uproar. People started screaming for their heads. They couldn't believe what was happening. A person they thought was a criminal turned out to be innocent. Another had faked his death was hiding as a rat in plain sight. The third was teaching their children at school!

Harry had a grim smile on his face. Revenge was a dish best served cold. And they hadn't even started on Dumbledore yet. Once it quieted down, Sirius was administered the serum as he had requested it.

"What is your name?"

"Sirius Orion Black"

"Are you the oath sworn godfather of one Hadrian James Potter?"

"Yes"

"Are you a follower of the Dark Lord Voldemort?"

"No. Never"

"Were you the Secret Keeper for the Potter Cottage that housed your cousin James Potter and his family?"

"No. That was Peter Pettigrew"

"Who cast the Fidelius Charm on the cottage?"

Dumbledore's face was red with anger. He spoke up " Madam I must protest! This has nothing to do with Severus Snape's interrogation! This question is irrelevant" he said.

"Objection overruled" said Marchbanks, staring daggers at Dumbledore. She had really lost a lot of respect for the man today.

"Repeat the answer, Mr Black"

"Albus Dumbledore"

Most of the people had their mouths open in shock. How could someone like Dumbledore do something like this?

Andromeda stepped forward again. "This is the last Will and Testament of Lord James and Lady Lily Potter which had been sealed under the office of the Chief Warlock. However, my client enacted the end of the line clause and the family magic accepted him as the Lord of the Potter family. So he was able to unseal it. I think you would find the contents most illuminating" she said.

Dumbledore's eyes went wide. Before he could protest, Andromeda continued, "The will clearly says that the Secret Keeper was Peter Pettigrew. It also sheds light on the guardianship of Hadrian Potter. It states that he should be raised by, in the order of preference, Frank and Alice Longbottom, Sirius Black, Andromeda and Ted Tonks, meaning my husband and I and finally Amelia Bones. It states that under no circumstance, should Hadrian ever be placed with Lily Potter's sister Petunia Dursley, as her sister and her husband hate magic with a passion and would treat their child very badly. This Will was witnessed by Albus Dumbledore and Sirius Black. And I would like to point out that Hadrian Potter was left with Petunia Dursley after the incident on October 31st, 1981".

"WHAT?" shouted Sirius. "You left my godson with those magic hating muggles? Have you gone insane?" he shouted, tears flowing down his face.

"What I did was necessary. There were protections around the house that would have ensured his safety from Death Eaters" said Dumbledore firmly.