“Come on, hurry up.” The red head said, running to the bus stop.
     “I'm coming, jeez.” Katsuki said with a huff, following the other. They ran onto the bus and stopped to finally catch their breath.
     “So much for saving our energy for the entrance exam.” The girl said.
     “It's not my fault I couldn't find my shoes!” Kirishima said. Katsuki laughed and they continued talking until the bus got to UA. They got off and both stared in awe as they looked up at the giant school.
     “Kirishima? Is that you?” Someone said from the crowd. Kirishima ran off to go find the friend and they began to exchange pleasantries, leaving shy Katsuki all alone. She walked around for a bit, trying to find her way. Soon she found the right place and sat in her seat next to another stranger. She sighed, wondering where Kirishima had ran off to. A loud blonde man walked onto the stage and explained everything to them to which Katsuki listened intently. After he was done she walked down to where the giant wall was. The shark tooth boy ran up to her shouting her name.
     “Yo, Kat!” He shouted as he got by her side.
     “Jeez, you don't look nervous at all.” Katsuki said.
     “Of course I am. I just got believe in myself.” Kirishima said with a smile. He placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. “You should believe in yourself too. You're going to do amazing, Kat.”
     “Thank you, Kiri.” She said. The doors opened and everyone ran inside. She kept running around and getting points, smiling at herself.
     “I'm actually doing really good!” She thought. She looked to her left and saw a three pointer and decided it was hers. However there was someone else already about to get it. With quick thinking she stomped her foot and red crystals shot out and the points were hers.
     “Alright! Three more points for Katsuki Yama!” She cheered.
     “HEY! WHAT THE HELL!” The other yelled. Before she could look at him she noticed a green haired boy falling from the sky, and the zero pointer falling back.

     A while later they got their holograms and both Katsuki and Kirishima and got into UA high. This was going to be fun.