Chapter 9

"You are my loudest silence and calmest voice."
                            ****

Angelina's pov

I stop by a cafe to have something to drink. The cafe was very aesthetic with a blue-ish palette with cartoons looking like chairs, which I honestly thought was wow. Fluffy was outside with his food, which I bought for him, while I quickly bought myself a drink.

I walked towards the desk to order a coffee, a pretty lady who was greeting her customers with a warm smile.

Yep, just what I wanted to see first thing in the morning.

"Good morning. What can I get you?" She smiles brightly at me, which can honestly blind me.

So much for a GOOD morning

"Morning, um. . . .can I get myself a Frappuccino with a little sugar, please?" I say while looking at the menu.

"Take out?" She asks while her hands get busy to get the order.

"Yes." I say while nodding.

"That'll be $20." She says, and I give her the money.

She then looks up and gives a smile.

Ok, enough smiles today.

I don't know why I'm so upset.

Well, maybe because you left three handsome yet sweet men plus the cute babies.

Oh, shut it. I know they're very handsome. But I don't care how handsome they're. I just want to feel that comfort and warmth again. It's been like ages since I felt like that. While writing and thinking about scenarios about my characters, I forgot what it looked to FEEL. I forgot the feeling of love. 

"Ma'am, your order." She says and hands me my coffee, again. . . . . . . . .smiling.

I just blink and take the coffee.

"Thank you." I mutter.

"Have a good day!" She chirps behind me.

I give her a small smile.

'You too, I guess.' I think.

I walk outside. Taking fluffy with me, I headed towards my home.
$$$$

Conor's pov

"I'm sure she must have an instagram account." I say while searching through my instagram for her account.

"Aren't we being too much of a stalker?" Ben says.

"Nah, I think it's our right to check on our nanny." I say.

"Look, I found her." Zach says, showing her account, which was private, so he did what a sensible man would do, sending her a follow request.
$$$$

Angelina's pov

AM I SEEING THIS, RIGHT?

AM I??????????

I got the following request from all three brothers. Now my phone is getting notification per military second because of the ruckus they've created here.

I'm doomed, I'm surely doomed.

So I did what I thought was right. I texted them.

Angelina: Um. . . .I apologize for disturbing you right now. But I got a follow request from you on instagram?

And I got no reply so far. . . . . . . .
Ok, fine, it pleases me a bit that they want to follow me. I decided to click on their ID and see their profile, and I gasped seeing so many followers.

Why did I never know about them?

Seeing them having so many engagement's on their different posts. Wow, this is. . .something.

Seeing their fan following, I feel like I'm gonna be in trouble.

****
Hello, yes, I'm back, and I'll try my best to update you soon. Thank you for all the wait 😭.