six

006 — never letting go

season two —
episode six

AFTER SPENDING THE DAY with Jason and doing their own thing as a couple that are back together, Aspen now sits beside Emily on her bed folding papers for the fashion show that's happening in a few days

"Why would A show us that part of the video?" Aria questions, "To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched" Hanna shrugs, "Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night" Emily adds.

"Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos, and he went after Ali for the same reason and also what he did to Aspen" Spencer voices.

"Yeah, but A had us convinced that Ian killed Alison, and now it's, what, two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house, did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark, alone?" Emily suggests.

"Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home" Hanna explains, "Like who?" Aria asks, "Like Ian" Aspen mutters.

"Just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later" Spencer exclaims seeing Aspen's frustrated look.

"If Ian didn't kill Ali, did A?" Hanna voices looking at everyone's nervous faces around the room, "So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?" Hanna asks changing the subject.

"No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference, did you invite Caleb?" Aria smirks, "Why would I do that?" Hanna wonders, "Because you kissed him" Aspen smiles remembering the phone call minutes after the kiss.

"Well you're back with Jason" Hanna states trying to change the subject, "How was it? How was the make-out Spen?" Emily asks with a small smirk on her face receiving a glare from her cousin.

"It was hot" Aspen mumbles focusing her attention on Hanna, "Well, I wore the total wrong gloss, you know the kind that looks wet, but it's really sticky?" Hanna grimaces.

"Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth" Emily wonders wincing, "It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball" Aria voices earning a small giggle from the rest of the girls.