Cheerleader Blues

Ashlyn pov

"Let's go girls come on" miss abby call us

We walk into the studio and sit down in-front of the chalkboard.

"Vivi-Anne where's your dance clothes?" Miss Abby asks

"It's in the car" vivi tells miss Abby

"You need to be dressed and ready to dance when you walk in this building. Yes?"

Vivi nods

"I want to recap a little bit about the competition. Now, there are some things that went on that maybe you didn't even know about."

"Your mom was upset about the costume, your mom was upset before you went onstage, and your mom was and your mom was upset about the costumes" miss abby says pointing at Nia, Chloe, and I. "But that cannot happen again"

I look over at my mom and she rolls her eyes

"Let's talk about what we're going to do this weekend. We're going to New Jersey and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastics routine."

Maddie
Chloe Ashlyn Brooke
Nia Paige Mackenzie Vivi-Anne

"Overall, I evaluated all of your performances. So, Maddie you won that competition and the title so I'm gonna leave you right where you were."

"Brooke, I expect you to help the younger students and I expect you to know the choreography first and be able to help everybody else."

"All right. Nia, Paige you'll be doing the tumbling part and the acro part. Vivi Anne because you're new here and you don't really know all of our terminology I'm going to work privately with you this week and so you're going to do a solo at the competition this weekend."

"Vivi don't forget you need to be in dance Clothes whenever you walk in this room ready to go."

Miss Abby dismisses the moms and we warm up

Five days to competition

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight..."

"Tuck and roll again, put your knees together. Now for the next part upstage to me."

"Go to elbow...back attitude...arm pretty..."

Kelly walks into the studio

"Abby?" Kelly says

"Yes"

"I think we need to talk." Kelly says calmly

Miss Abby gets up and walks out with Kelly and miss Abby walks back in a few minutes later

Four days to competition

"Girls, does anyone know where Paige and Brooke are? Why are they late?" Miss Abby asks us

Me and the girls look around seeing is we knew if the other girls knew if they knew where they were but they didn't

We started the rehearsal and still no Brooke or Paige...

"Up straight, too fast Maddie"

Brooke and Paige finally walk in