I got tickets for Melanie Martinez's Trilogy Tour!!!

After waiting for I don't know... around four months, I FINALLY GOT TICKETS FOR MELANIE'S TRILOGY TOUR.

I am not saying which date.

I actually got the tickets in February (27th or 28th). I asked my mom for the tickets back in November when the tour was first announced on Melanie's YouTube channel. I had to wait to get the tickets because my dad had to pay the bills (+ taxes). He had to save up money for the tickets because the tickets were expensive.

Also, speaking of Melanie Martinez—there is this girl at my former school (middle school, I'm a sophomore in high school currently), who likes Melanie.

Do you want to know why that is significant?

The middle school is a lot like K-12 Sleepaway School. The high school I go to currently is the same.

I am planning on going to one of the other schools in the district, because one of the teachers that I have for home instruction/online school, teaches Drama/Performing Arts. I want to be a famous actor, so I want to take Drama/Performing Arts with the teacher in question, then go to college in New York, and take Drama/Performing Arts there. Then audition for shows and movies. And so forth, till I eventually become famous.

I am planning on creating a book here that explains how I relate to some of Melanie's songs. Songs such as Cry Baby, Dollhouse, and more.