Mare in the Moon - Part 3

Twilight and Spike entered the town hall to continue their job of checking on the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. When they entered inside, they looked around to see the town hall was decorated beautifully with different colored banners hanging on the ceiling, bouquets of flowers on the walls, and blue ribbon hung around to complete the party look. Spike look at his checklist then said, "decorations, beautiful..." "Yes, the décor is coming along nicely. This ought'a be quick, I'll be at the library in no time." Twilight said as they walked further into the town hall. "Beautiful indeed." She said while still looking around. "Not the décor, her!" Spike was talking about a beautiful unicorn who was at the front of the town hall working on putting up more decorations with her magic. The unicorn had a pure white coat with a dark purple mane and tail that were both curled tightly in big curls at the ends. She was wearing light blue eyeshadow that accompanied her long eyelashes and blue eyes. The unicorn also had a cutie mark that was of three light blue diamonds.

The unicorn used her magic to float some different colored ribbon over to herself so she could look at it and decide on which one to use

The unicorn used her magic to float some different colored ribbon over to herself so she could look at it and decide on which one to use. "No, no, no, oh goodness no." The unicorn refused to use a yellow, blue, and green ribbon. Spike watched her in awe as his heartbeat seemed to get louder and his eyes were now full of love. "How are my spines? Are they straight?" Spike asked wanting to make sure that he looked his best for meeting this unicorn for the first time. Twilight rolled her eyes then she walked up to the white unicorn. "Good afternoon." Twilight started but the unicorn stopped her as she said, "just a moment please, I am in the zone as it were." She came across a red ribbon that she finally liked. "Oh yes!" She used her magic from her horn to tie the ribbon into a bow on a wood piece in the town hall.

"Sparkle always does the trick, does it not? Why Rarity, you are a talent." She said to herself. "Now, how can I help yo—" Rarity turned to see Twilight and Spikes, but she instantly let out a yelp mid sentence when she saw Twilights messy mane and tail. "Oh my stars, darling! Whatever happened to your coiffure?!" The unicorn asked clearly concerned for Twilights hair. "Oh, you mean my mane? Well it's a long story. I'm just here to check on the decorations, and then I'll be out of your hair." Twilight responded casually. "Out of my hair? What about your hair?" The unicorn known as Rarity walked over to Twilight, then she started to push Twilight forwards by nudging her on with her head. "Wait, where are we going? Help!" Twilight yelled, but Spike was too distracted by the white unicorns beauty to do anything. He ended up following them happily as his eyes never left the sight of Rarity.

Rarity brought the two to her house called Carousel Boutique. It was a beautiful house with vibrant colors such as pink, blue, orange and purple. This house was not only her home, but also a workplace for her to make and sell dresses. Once they were inside, Rarity immediately fixed Twilights mane and tail, then she started to have Twilight try on all sorts of different dresses.

"No, no, uh-uh. Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Too frilly. Too shiny." Now Rarity came across an outfit that she actually liked on Twilight. It was a white short outfit along her back and chest that was covered in different types of gemstones. "Now go on my dear. You were telling me where you're from." Rarity said then she grabbed ahold of two fabric strings on the back of Twilights outfit. She pulled extremely hard on the strings to tighten the outfit around Twilight, this however, was very painful for Twilight. She couldn't hardly breathe with it being pulled so tightly. "I've...been...sent from...Canterlot...to..." Twilight struggled to say. "Huh?" Rarity suddenly let go of the strings causing both unicorns to fall backwards on the floor.