Crawsis🙄

Hey baby❤️

My last love❤️🥹,the key to my heart🔐,my world🌎💋. I'm so happy 😊 you know why?? Today's your special.Your birthday day babe❤️😩.The person that lights up my world😩.Happy birthday baby!💞I wish you the best today and always♾️may you be successful always and guided by love.May God shower you with blessings beyond your expectations,you deserve everything good that life has to offer mami💯.I didn't think I would find a woman with so much  integrity,feelings,strength🥰 and someone with such a kind heart🫀🤭.You have helped me grow in a way I didn't expect that I could grow so I just want to say happy birthday Mami and hope you enjoy it to the fullest🎂🥳🥳NPT‼️.No girl in the world can take your space❤️😊💋 you're irreplaceable baby😜💌⭐.

From:Alonzo🤙🏾
To: sashanna💞

After seeing his message I hissed because after him cheat him come a write long paragraph like that can change the fact say him cheat if him think mhi a fall him long paragraph era him make a sad mistake.

Hearing my phone ring I looked down on the screen to seeing Denique and moya doing a group video.I accepted the call and they started to shower me with birthday wishes.

"Happy birthday boo"moya said and I nodded

"Happy babygirl fully legal now enuh"Denique said hyping me up and I laugh

...........
6:30 p.m

Getting ready for my birthday dinner that Denique and moya planned I didn't even know they were planning something I thought they would just give me gifts.

Well they want this year to more memoriable

Maybe that frl

My makeup,nail and hair was already done from 2:00 in the evening so now am I struggled trying to put on my dress on until it was finally on.

Bomboclaat do the badda and buss ehh badda!!

Take a gyal mn now my subconscious hyped me up

Nah take none though

"Mommy come take a picture fhi mhi pon the staircase pls"I asked my mother

"Coming baby"she replied coming up the stairs

Handing my phone I did my pose and she snapped the picture.

If unuh a wonder weh mhi get rose from somebody come wid come give

If unuh a wonder weh mhi get rose from somebody come wid come give.Mhi know say a Alonzo send Dem but mhi nuh care cause the rose dem Neva do mhi nothing.

"Thanks mommy yuh angle dis"I said loving the outcome of the picture.

Mhi mother turn big photographer enuh