New story

From this point onwards this story will no longer be following the chapter structure of the original Remi x male reader. I had already made significant changes from the last chapter, which was when GOmessiAT officially gave up writing the story, but "new story" marks the last chapter he ever posted (an advertisement for another UnOrdinary fanfiction he was writing).

For those of you who haven't read the original, now an old story, I highly recommend you do so. In some ways my work is a reflection and commentary upon it, as, quite frankly, without it I would never become the fanfiction writer I am today. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/213711576-remi-x-male-reader

This shouldn't really mean all that much in terms of update speed and storytelling, since I had already planned ahead for this point, but it still felt like an important milestone to note down. This is quickly competing "Destiny" for my most-read story, and I take pride in that. So I guess I'll also take this time to thank my readers for following me on this peculiar fic. It won't get normal from here, promise.

To GOmessiAT, you'll probably never read this since you fell off the face of the earth. But your work has genuinely inspired me. And so maybe one day, when our hair is gray, you can tell me what you think about my "New story".