𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟕

Start from the beginning

leilani successfully got keimeir dressed without him waking up—and that's when she heard a knock at the door. leilani lifted keimeir back onto her chest as she walked over to the front door—leilani opened the door seeing ddot standing there. he was about to speak but he noticed keimeir sleeping.

"cmon." leilani said as she made sure she had her phone—the two then exited the apartment going down to the elevator. leilani laid keimeir in her arms as the two then headed to the car—ddot opened the door to the backseat as leilani got in with the sleeping keimeir. leilani strapped keimeir up into his car seat as ddot then got in. the two then quickly started making their way to the studio.

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
1:55PM

ddot grabbed keimeir out of his car seat as the work baby started babbling to his father—"cmon papa." ddot said smiling at his son as he opened the studio door for leilani. "thank you." leilani said as ddot nodded his head. ddot and leilani walked into the studio and all eyes were on them. "hey yall! i missed yall." leilani said to everybody as they ran up to her.

"where you been lani." keem said hugging the girl as quan did the same—"i been busy i'm sorry yall." leilani said as the boys then went up to ddot almost immediately playing with the smiling keimeir—"he so adorable." quan said cooing at keimeir as 83, jay, edot, and dee all came up besides him. "is this keimeir i'm lookin at?" edot said as ddot handed him the baby.

"yall all over my son, yall scaring him." ddot said as everybody laughed along with some side eyes—"you the only one scaring him with them big ass hands." dee said as edot slapped his shoulder. "don't be cussing around my nephew." edot said as 83 nodded. "meir meir." jay said playing with keimeir as roscoe and bbg then came.

"keimeir." bbg said going up to the baby as him and roscoe started playing with him—edot then handed keimeir to bbg as him, roscoe, dee, and quan started talking to the baby. "dang yall just passing my baby around." leilani said as they laughed. dd and notti then came around the corner almost immediately going up to leilani.

"i missed yall!" leilani said hugging both of them as they hugged back tightly—"it's been to long." dd said pulling away as he looked in the corner of his eye seeing keimeir giggling with the boys—"kj!" dd said excitedly as they all made way for dd. "give me my nephew." dd said as bbg handed him to dd—"ight now." bbg said as they laughed.

dd was now hugging keimeir tightly as notti then went up to him—"my hearty." notti said as dd let him hold keimeir. "is my brother here y'all?" leilani asked as they all shook their head no. "he said he couldn't make it today." roscoe said as leilani nodded—"lani ya sister se-" dee said as jay almost immediately punched him in the chest not even letting him finish his sentence.

"that's my girlfriend dick." jay said as they all laughed at dee wincing—"my bad gang, i forgot." dee said as they all laughed again. "well i'm finna be going now yall, i missed yall tho!" leilani said as they all started complaining—"you just got here." quan said as leilani nodded laughing.

"i knowww, but i'm supposed to be going over kj's house." leilani as they nodded understanding—"say bye to kj!" leilani said as she heard loud bye's coming from each boy. leilani just looked at ddot who was smiling at the people he considered friends, he loved how much they loved his son.

"alright bye ya, cmon dd and notti." ddot said as they came from behind ddot with keimeir in their arms—the five of them walked to ddot's car as ddot and notti strapped keimeir in. leilani and the boys all sat in the backseat as they left ddot to fend for himself in the front.