nueve

I could not belive it. After what he told me and after I wore his name on my shirt. At least, it is not worst thing that happen.
"You good?" Val asked me.
"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I told her.
"Just checking" she sweetly said to me.

valerie.arnold

                                      •

                                      •

                                      ••     pablogavi, sarahlincoln,ronaldaraujo_4, ferrantores and 123,456 others likedvalerie

                                      ••
     pablogavi, sarahlincoln,ronaldaraujo_4, ferrantores and 123,456 others liked
valerie.arnold: Camp Nou you are the best❤️💙
*comments are not allowed*

Val and I are currently in our living room and watching tv. I've read some articles about Pedri and his girl but to be honest I do not care. I love him but he can do whatever he wants to do. Gavi was here a little bit after game because he wanted to spend time with Val. They are officially in relationship now and I am so happy. Someone knocked on door.
"Sarah, can you open it?"
"Yeah, whatever"
And it was Pedri. He was there standing in his sweatpants and behind him was Gavi.
"What are you doing here at 10pm, I have game tommorow" I told them.
"Well gavi wanted to see Val again and I also came with him"
"That wasn't necessary"
We made eye contact as he walked in. Boys decided to play Fifa and Val was with them. I wanted to make myself some protein shake cause I was needing it now. I saw someone staring at me.
"What?" he asked me as I looked at him
"What do you want"
"I am just watching you, can you also make me some I need it after match"
"I can only if you go now"
"It is okay I'll make it myself"
"You really love to tase me dont you?"
"Maybe"
Well now I was making shake for both of us. I asked him about his 'girlfriend' and he told me that he cleared things with her after the match.
"And we are gonna be pretending like nothing happened?"
"No, we both know we love each other "
"And?"
He began walking to me and our lips met. His lips were soo good. So soft and just perfect. I just did not wanted that to end.

Soon I broke that kiss. I loved that feeling but it is all going to be really awkward between us later.

I just went to living room and there were Gavi and Val playing Fifa.

Boys went home and I went to bed.