Chapter Two Blood Part One

Ruby's P.O.V.

I yelled and screamed at The top of my lungs. But it was no use. The gem who was holding me down was strong. Even stronger than me. But, I kept yelling.

"SAPPHIRE!" I yelled again and again. Until my voice hurt. But still there was no answer.

The gem next to me sighed as he pulled the switch. He didnt look in my eyes. He was scared to.

I woke up to screaming. And the worst kind of scream. The one that came from the person I loved. I sat up right in my bed as the screaming and yelling quietly went down.

I carefully edged over to my door as it opened and in stepped BloodStone holding a broken and beaten Sapphire.

I gasped in hororr ad angry and hate filled me and my actions. As soon as Blood sat Sapphire down on my bed. I hit her. Hard.

It was quick slap in the face, but with my brute strength it sent her sprawling onto the ground.

"Agghhh....Ruby...Just wait let me-"

Blood didint have time to finish. I kicked her hard in the stomach and she cried out in pain.

"You dont Touch her! EVER AGAIN!" I yelled grabbing Blood by hr throat and taking her outside.

Rose was home now. She could decide what to do with her. I walked with Blood squirming and thrashing trying to get out of my grasp. But It was pointless.

I knocked on Rose's door and without warning I stepped inside.

"ROSE!....SHE...SHE HIT SAPPHIRE!." I cried out, my eyes closed from hurt and pain.

"Good. That was the job"

"What, Rose?" I opened my eyes and Yellow Diamond had Rose bleeding out on the floor. Pearl crying and whimpering in a croner.

Yellow smiled at me as she punched me hard in my stomach. I dropped Blood to the floor ad she stepped over Blood. Grabbing me and pulling me off the ground by my gem.

"Now...Let's go see Onyx." She smiled, as we warped.

The next thing I knew I was in a small cramped cell. Onyx holding my head close.

"Hey..." I managed to whimper out. Everything hurt. My back, my head, my gem.

"Hey." Onyx said as he held back tears.

"What....What happened?" I asked sitting up painfully.

"She hit you...Again and again...And I had to watch....She...Were stuck in here..." Onyx said holding me.

I frowned as I sat next him. This wasnt right. I needed to protect Sapphire....

"We need to get out of here." I said trying to find an exit.

"I already tried. We cant. We're stuck unless some one busts us out." Onyx said crying.

It was the first time I had ever seen him cry. And truthfully. It scared me.