The revelation leaves Ash and Serena stunned, their minds racing with a whirlwind of emotions. "What?!" they exclaim in unison, their voices echoing in disbelief.

Diantha steps forward, her expression earnest. "Yes, Elline and David have already chosen their roles as the witch and the sword maker, which means both of you are up for the prince and princess. I've obtained permission from Adam and Aurora, and you two are going to become famous stars."

"Wow... that sounds cool," Serena breathes, a mixture of excitement and apprehension coursing through her veins. "I mean, acting sounds fun."

As Ash and Serena immerse themselves in the world of movie-making, they find themselves under the guidance of the esteemed director, Tom Wood. With a wealth of experience behind him, Tom Wood wastes no time in recognizing the talent and potential of the young duo, immediately agreeing to cast them as the leading roles in his latest project.

Each day begins with rigorous practice sessions in the morning, fine-tuning their performances and perfecting their delivery under Tom Wood's expert direction. And as the sun reaches its zenith, they transition seamlessly into filming in the afternoon, bringing the story of The Dragon Slayer to life with each take.

In addition to their acting prowess, Ash showcases his creative flair by crafting the intricate costumes for the Prince and Princess of the tale. His attention to detail and craftsmanship leave not only Ash and Serena amazed but also the entire cast and crew, who marvel at the beauty and authenticity of his designs.

With no Pokemon of their own, Ash and Serena make use of the rental Pokemon available in the studio. Ash finds a kindred spirit in an Eevee, forming a strong bond as they work together to bring their characters to life on the screen.

As the filming reaches its climax, Ash finds himself standing before the imposing facade of the Witch's castle, the final scene of their epic adventure. With the director's cue ringing in his ears, Ash takes a deep breath, steeling himself for the pivotal moment.

"3, 2, 1. Action!" Tom Wood's voice echoes across the set, signaling the start of the scene.

As Ash stands resolute in his prince costume, facing off against Elline's formidable witch character, a sense of urgency grips him as Serena, bound and helpless in her princess attire, awaits rescue.

"I've already slaughtered all of your dragons, now give back the princess!" Ash demands, his voice echoing with determination.

"Why should I? I am not losing yet! I still have another wild card!" Elline taunts, her words laced with malice as she begins to incant a spell, her form transforming into that of a towering Mega Salamence.

"No way!" Ash's heart pounds in his chest, sweat beading on his forehead as he takes a step back, a shiver of fear coursing through him at the sight of the formidable foe before him.

"Hahaha! Do you think you can defeat me? You are foolish," Elline jeers, her voice now echoing from the mouth of the Mega Salamence as it unleashes a devastating Flamethrower attack.

Reacting quickly, Ash summons his courage, raising his shield to protect himself from the onslaught of flames. "Eevee! Use Swift!" he commands, desperation evident in his voice as he calls upon his faithful partner for aid.

But to his dismay, the attack proves ineffective against the mighty Salamence, leaving Ash gritting his teeth in frustration. "Damn it, she's different from the dragons before," he mutters, realizing the magnitude of the challenge before him.

Determined not to falter, Ash braces himself as Salamence unleashes a barrage of Dragon Rage, the force of the attack causing Eevee to stumble and fall. "Eevee! Stay strong!" Ash urges, his heart clenching with worry for his loyal companion.