Batfam x Jokers daughter!batsis

Start from the beginning

She feels a sense of pride, she was one of her fathers best henchmen, possibly his best. She knew he was deranged, but she didn't care. He was her father after all.

"Right, these documents..." she mutters under her breath, talking to herself as she marks off forms. "So that tape needs to replicate moms old studies, so does that one..."

————————————————————————

"You know, I don't understand why [Y/N] is spending so much time on homework. I don't get this much homework." Damian says, still in thought.

"yeah, I thought so too. I didn't have that much homework when I was attending school." Tim says, until he gets an idea. "Why don't we do some of [N/N]'s homework for her. That way she can finally spend some time with us." Tim smiles as he pulls out his laptop.

"You seriously carry that around, Replacement?" Jason asks as Bruce gives a disapproving look at the nickname.

"You never know Jason." Tim shrugs, logging into [Y/N]'s school homework system. "Thats weird."

"What is it?" Dick asks, raising a brow.

"[Y/N] doesn't have any homework, she can't have completed it that quick." Tim says.

"Maybe she's hiding something from us." Jason says, drinking his pint of beer.

"Maybe." Bruce says, furrowing his eyebrows.

————————————————————————

[Y/N] puts all of her documents, forms, tampered tapes and research into a box, ready to be delivered later today. She yawns, this research had kept her up most of the week.

She lays down on her bed, allowing herself to drift off to sleep.

"[Y/N] can we talk?" Bruce asks, as he knocks on the door. No response. "[Y/N]?" Still nothing.

"[Y/N], we're coming in." Dick says, opening the door. They both see the sleeping girl. "At least she's taking care of herself." He smiles.

Bruce notices the box. "What's that?" He asks, Dick shrugs. Bruce's impulsive thoughts get to him as he looks inside, catching a glimpse of some of [Y/N]'s research. "what the..."

"What is it Bruce?" Dick asks.

"I'm not completely sure, but it's research. And not the usual homework kind." Bruce picks the box up off the floor, placing it on her desk.

He starts to pick out tapes, playing them all one by one. He watches in horror as he sees the tampered copies, he reads through her research. A lot of it is about them, addressed to the clown Prince of crime himself.

"I don't believe it." Dick says, furrowing his eyebrows. "Why would [Y/N] do this? Do you think it's because she feels left out?"

"No. I think there's more to it than that." Bruce replies, not making eye contact, his eyes glued to the girls research. "She had a journal in here right?" Bruce asks, finally making eye contact with Dick as he nods.

When they find her journal they skim through it, missing out the irrelevant details but making mental notes of the important ones.

"She's his daughter?!" Damian shouts. "Why didn't she tell us?!"

"We don't know, but we're discussing it with her the second she wakes up." Dick says, seeing the looks on everyone's faces.

————————————————————————

[Y/N] wakes up, her mouth dry. She walks down the stairs to get a drink, expecting everyone to be back.

She walks to the fridge, grabbing [favourite beverage]. She smiles at them all sitting at the dinner table.

"How kind of you to join us, Agent ACE." Jason says, slyly. No smile comes across their faces.

"No problem-" she says, pausing. "Wait. What did you just call me?" She Stares at him, her face becoming pale.

"So you admit it's true then." Jason glares at her. "Why wouldn't you tell us he's your dad?!"

[Y/N] feels the tears swell in her eyes, "I knew you'd react like this!" She allows three tears to fall down her cheeks, quickly wiping them away.

"[Y/N] you should've told us. And you can't expect us not to be angry, you've been doing research on us." Bruce said, "Why would you betray us like that?"

"It's complicated, okay?" She says, holding back her tears.

"Explain to us, we're open to listen." Barbara says softly, she seems to be the only one that tried to understand.

[Y/N] sighs. "It's a Long Story. But let's just say, I've been working for my dad for years. He trained me when I was young. He's the only one that really understands my mind, and with the research I apologise. I shouldn't have done that."

Bruce lets a small smile out, "well, I appreciate your honesty [Y/N], but you know we're going to have to investigate all of your research."

"Fine." She sighs, "so to be clear, I'm not grounded?" She giggles slightly, trying to lighten the mood.

"No, you're grounded. Big time." He says, chuckling slightly.

She sighs. "Still, I'm sorry. I hope we can mend it all over, I'm going upstairs though. Love you guys."

as [Y/N] leaves, they try to smile. They're still not happy with her in the slightest, but they know she'll prove herself a better person. They have hopes she won't become like her father.

————————————————————————

THANK YOU!! this was rushed so I apologise in advance! I did this in around 30 minutes.