Chapter 22: Really ruthless attack
  . Therefore, there are no steel factories looking for uncles to work.

  That phone call was definitely fake, and even the village chief was deceived.

  At this moment, my grandfather and uncle were already on their way to the No. 1 Steel Plant in Beicheng.

  There is no way to contact them at all.

  Then Mr. Qian came to the door looking like a dog.

  It really took a lot of effort.

  Shen Qianfei's face was gloomy, and her whole body was exuding cold air.

  Unexpectedly, Luoluo refused to obey. Seeing so many people gathered at the door, he was a little confused and ran over after him.

  So, when he saw the Luo family's door open, Boss Qian took two steps back. When he saw the video of Shen Qianfei, he opened his mouth and showed his big yellow teeth.

  "Oh, Feifei, you know that I'm coming to propose marriage to your mother, so you can't wait to welcome her. From now on, you will be my biological daughter and I will be your biological father. I promise to treat you three well. After saying that ,

  he turned to the dozen or so people who were following him and said with a wink, "I, Boss Qian, keep my word. Fellow villagers, you can look at me. Although I am a stepfather, I will definitely take advantage of both of them." As a daughter, if Afen gives me a son in the future, we will truly be a family."

  The crowd burst into laughter.

  "You fart, I'm going to kill you!" Luoluo screamed, her face turned red with anger, what a bastard, how dare you speak like that.

  And the whole person is about to rush forward like a stretched little cannonball.

  Shen Qianfei stopped her sister.

  She stared straight at Boss Qian who was uttering obscene words with her cold, inorganic eyes.

  Part of him wanted to marry his mother, and the other part was definitely ordered to humiliate her.

  Although it's the 1980s, a woman's reputation is still very important nowadays.

  Being disturbed like this by Boss Qian, with so many people in the village watching and making noises, this matter would spread all over the country in the blink of an eye. At that time, my mother could not even wash herself off after jumping into the Yellow River.

  It can be said that this was the scene in front of me in my previous life.

  Shen Qianfei clenched the stick in her hand.

  Step by step, he walked towards Boss Qian who was standing in front.

  The originally bright morning sun was blocked by a large block of dark clouds, and the wind suddenly blew from the corner, making the leaves of the big poplar tree at the door rustle, which was unprovoked and made people feel a little depressed.

  Boss Qian, who had been staring at Shen Qianfei who had been silent all this time, suddenly felt the hairs on his hair stand on end. When he looked at the little girl with a sullen face, looking at him as if she were looking at a dead person, he shivered for no reason. He couldn't help but take a few steps back.

  Shen Qianfei stood in front of him.

  First he glanced at the crowd around him.

  There were almost a dozen people.

  Most of them had a look of gloating on their faces.

  The leper who played the trumpet was sent to a labor camp by his grandfather, Ergouzi who carried poles to set off firecrackers loved to steal things, Zhu Lao's fourth daughter-in-law abused her mother-in-law...

  These were not good people, and they were all educated by grandpa or sent to the police station.

  Now, he seems to be honest.

  But today's posture is really going to add insult to injury again.

  It's hard for the people behind it to do this and spend so much effort.

  Shen Qianfei straightened her back, with frost on her brows, her eyes fell on Boss Qian, her voice was clear and cold, "Dear fellow villagers, although I, Shen Qianfei, am young, I also know that marriage is a matter of mutual consent. My mother has no plans in this area at the moment, and my grandfather and uncle have also sternly refused. Boss Qian, do you not understand human language, or do you think our Luo family is in dire straits, and you can just come and bully us?"

  At this time, the person on the other side was originally Li Xianzhi was about to open the door and paused.

  His expression was dull, but his eyebrows moved.

  Du Hai on the side frowned and lowered his voice, "Young head of the family, it is logical that we can't handle this matter, but there are only four women in the Luo family across the street. That boss Qian is not a kind person. It is obvious that he wants to cause a certain situation. Facts."

  Li Xianzhi was silent for a moment and said calmly, "Wait and see."

  "Well, let's see then."

  After saying this, Du Hai lay at the door and looked out through the crack in the door.

  Suddenly, he felt that there was something wrong with his behavior. He quickly looked back and saw that Li Xianzhi's eyes were also at the crack of the door.

  It's just that her figure is tall and straight, even if she looks at her quietly, she looks elegant, dignified and otherworldly.

  Du Hai: ...

  He was very convinced!
  So, I continued to lean under the door and observe.

  Boss Qian here was a little embarrassed when he was asked, and stared at his eyes, "You are a dead girl, how did your grandpa teach you? Wait until your mother and I..." Before she finished speaking, Shen Qianfei

  said It moved again.

  Her movements were quick and light, and her expression was calm, but she picked up the stick and hit Boss Qian viciously on the arm.

  These people didn't even react before they heard Boss Qian's wails. He loved beating people, but this was the first time he was beaten.

  He was angry.

  He covered his arms and rushed towards Shen Qianfei.

  Shen Qianfei pulled Luo Luo over, faced him calmly, and kicked Boss Qian to the ground.

  In her previous life, she was lonely and helpless, but she was pretty. There were many people who coveted her, and she had no ability to protect herself. She didn't know what would happen to her.

  It's a pity that I'm young now and don't have much strength.

  But this also kicked Boss Qian until his face turned purple, and he held his chest for a long time without being able to breathe.

  He looked at Shen Qianfei with disbelief.

  Shen Qianfei would not give him another chance to speak nonsense, but at this time Gu Cui, who was worried, took Luo Yufen out of the courtyard.

  When she saw Boss Qian lying on the ground, the messy things packed in two wicker baskets, and the villagers watching the excitement, Gu Cui's eyesight went dark and she almost fell down.

  She was supported by Luo Yufen, who looked pale.

  Luo Yufen changed at this time. She calmly asked Luo Luo to come over, and she walked towards Shen Qianfei, her heart beating loudly. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her daughter was safe.

  She looked down at Boss Qian who was lying on the ground and said angrily, "Boss Qian, get out of here quickly, or I will go to the police station and sue you."

  Boss Qian got up in embarrassment, feeling pain in his heart and his left arm. It hurt too. He glared at Shen Qianfei fiercely, but when he saw Luo Yufen, his face immediately changed. He endured the pain and was about to open his mouth to speak, but he didn't want to. Shen Qianfei, who was standing behind Luo Yufen, came forward again with the stick in his hand. It was only a few breaths away. After a while, she hit Boss Qian's other arm again.

  She stood there holding the stick in her hand, with a cold expression on her face and murderous intent all over her body. She looked very vicious.

  The crowd that had been watching and cheering suddenly became quiet.

  They felt that something was not quite right, so they backed away one after another.

  Boss Qian wailed in pain. He might have felt a little embarrassed, so he held it back forcefully, but his expression was very ferocious.

  The scoundrels in the crowd grinned. Why is Shen Qianfei so tough? This stick is too scary.

  Why do you dare to kill him?

  Suddenly, she remembered something she heard at the labor camp. It seemed that a girl as old as her didn't have to pay for it even if she beat someone to death.

  Oh my god, does she know it in her heart, so she is so bold?

   Continue to ask for all kinds of votes for your collection. New books are not easy. Please give me your support. Thank you all~~

  (End of this chapter)