171 - 180

Chapter 171 What can he do?
  Shen Jianming was persuaded to quit by his employer. He is now an unemployed vagrant, not even a worker, let alone a cadre.

  The unit took back his house.

  The Liu family is now in dire straits. Even though Liu Meili's father is only a trade union chairman, he took advantage of his position in those years to bring a lot of things to the house, not to mention printing food stamps privately.

  Everything you eat has to be vomited out in the end.

  Liu Meili was fired from her public office. Not only was she fired, she was also detained. .

  She is now out on bail pending trial.

  Follow-up issues are still under investigation, and she and Shen Jianming are not allowed to leave the provincial capital privately.

  Naturally, all her benefits were cancelled, and such a black mark was recorded heavily in the file.

  It would be impossible for her to work in a state-owned sector in this life.

  The two people first rented a house for a period of time, and then for some reason, they moved to Shen Qin's house.

  Shen Qianfei knew and smiled slightly.

  Shen Qin's selfishness is no different from Shen Jianming's. She always likes to whitewash herself in a high-sounding way. In fact, she is selfish at heart. Once something violates her own interests, she will turn against others.

  Shen Jianmin moved to her house, which must have been Huang Chun's request. After all, it was impossible for a family of three to move into the place where Huang Chun lived now.

  So Shen Jianming's good days are still to come.

  Shen Qianfei also needs to grow up quickly.

  Then during her lifetime, she would make life worse than death for Shen Jianming and Liu Meili.

  Although Shen Qianfei didn't like to go out in the cold winter, after all, although Yuanbao Village was covered with snow at this time, it was as beautiful as a fairy tale world.

  The room was hot and the kang was warm. Grandma put the fried melon seeds, popcorn flowers and peanuts on the kang table, and ate a few pieces of ice cream. Watching TV series with my family, supervising Luoluo's studies when I have nothing to do, my little life is also enjoyable.

  It's just that the repair space is really important to her. If she can't complete the task, the repair space will definitely abandon her, so compared with losing the repair space, it is still a big deal.

  Shen Qianfei did not sit with Li Xianzhi, but they were in the same row.

  There were just the two of them here, and the cabin felt like a living room.

  They are all from the Li family, and there is no stewardess.

  But the bodyguard, Uncle Andu, and Ye Sheng were all on this plane.

  However, they are behind.

  Needless to say, the conditions here are good. It takes almost two hours to fly from here to Kyoto.

  The time was not very long, more than half of it passed in the blink of an eye.

  The cabin is quiet.

  It was very cozy and no one disturbed them.

  Li Xianzhi put down the newspaper in his hand, glanced at Shen Qianfei sitting next to him, thought for a while, and said, "Feifei, I will take you to the museum as soon as you get off the plane, but I made an agreement with Director Lan, one week I'll give you a day off. I'll be in Kyoto during this period and I'll pick you up when you have your vacation."

  Shen Qianfei blinked, but she didn't expect that she would be given a day off in a week.

  She nodded and said a good word softly, but there was one thing that Shen Qianfei thought it would be better to discuss with Li Xianzhi.

  "Brother Xianzhi, I want to reconstitute an adhesive suitable for jade peach bottles. Do you think it's okay?"

  Li Xianzhi nodded without thinking, "Of course."

  "I won't be interested in putting it on the market now. Does the adhesive have any impact?" Shen Qianfei asked worriedly.

  Li Xianzhi laughed, "How could it be?"

  "Then I'm relieved, but it depends on the situation."

  Li Xianzhi pondered for a moment, wondering what this girl was going to tinker with.

  However, it certainly won't disappoint.

  Even this girl is still a little uneasy.

  His voice was low and seemed to be soothing, "Well, if you need anything, call me and I will send someone to send you the materials you need."

  Shen Qianfei said this, but in fact, she still had something in her space. The adhesive she mixed.

  After all, they are all porcelain bottles, so they should be suitable.

  But if it's not suitable, find an opportunity for her to enter the space and make appropriate improvements.

  The divine cauldron in the space is very useful. Although she can't communicate with the gods now, the repair space has become more and more telepathic with her.

  In other words, there is no need to prompt or teach her many things, she already understands it.

  Especially the pool of spiritual spring water contains a large amount of life factors and abundant energy that is not found in this world.

  But this kind of spiritual spring is not for drinking.

  However, it is an auxiliary for many things.

  Shen Qianfei knew that if the life factor inside could be successfully cracked, mankind would soon enter a new incredible stage.

  But this is too shocking.

  Shen Qianfei couldn't guarantee it 100%, but she was half sure that the half bottle of adhesive in the space should be able to repair the bottle.

  Coupled with the efforts and cooperation of the restoration master.

  Maybe it will be as good as new.

  Shen Qianfei knew that the adhesive she prepared later had unimaginable effects because of the addition of spiritual spring water.

  To exaggerate, it seems to be alive.

  But everything you do must be done with a good reputation. When Li Xianzhi said this, Shen Qianfei nodded obediently, "Okay, I'll call you then."

  Li Xianzhi said with a smile on his face, "Feifei, if you If you can produce an adhesive with extraordinary effects, your significance in the restoration team will be extraordinary."

  Shen Qianfei also knew this.

  However, Li Xianzhi still gave special instructions, "Even so, you must be careful in your words and deeds. Most of those restoration masters have profound knowledge and outstanding skills. They have restored many broken national treasures and are worthy of respect."

  Shen Qianfei nodded in agreement. , she also understood what Li Xianzhi meant.

  "Brother Xianzhi, don't worry, I know how to do it." Shen Qianfei assured Li Xianzhi with a smile.

  Li Xianzhi's hand gently rubbed his temples a few times.

  If you say you can rest assured, how can you really rest assured?
  But Feifei insisted on going, what could he do?
  Li Xianzhi didn't even realize that he was helpless and conniving towards Shen Qianfei!

  The plane landed smoothly at the airport, and then we took the car directly to the museum.

  After all, the repair team has started working now, and Shen Qianfei has to hurry up and not delay. If the repair task cannot be completed within a month, the repair space will really leave her.

  So I didn't go to Li Xianzhi's villa in Kyoto.

  When we arrived at the museum, we didn't expect Director Lan to be waiting at the door.

  Knowing that Director Lan only cares about Li Xianzhi's face, Shen Qianfei still feels a little uneasy.

  Curator Lan is an old man in his sixties.

  In fact, he has reached the age of retirement, but because of his ability, knowledge and qualifications, the museum is still inseparable from him...