A Small Problem

Our story begins at a water park where you and Jen are excited to get on a slide. 

Jen: Six stories of twists and turns!

Y/N: Hurtling down a 200-foot plunge.

Jen: At speeds of over 25 miles per hour!

Y/N: Then splash down in a churning 300,000-gallon wave pool.

You and Jen looked at each other giddily. 

Y/N/Jen: You've entered the Riptide Rapids zone!

The two of you high-fived each other and ran towards the slide. The guard let you through but held his hand out to stop Jen as she didn't meet the height requirement. 

Lifeguard: You're too short. 

Jen: What are you talking about?!

He didn't respond as he merely pointed towards a cardboard cutout of a narwhale that was taller than her. 

Jen: But I'm almost...

The lifeguard cut her off to beckon the next person. 

Lifeguard: Next! 

You walked over to her with a sympathetic look on your face.

Y/N: Sorry. Man, height requirements suck. 

Jen: Yeah, they do. 

You went to get in line while Jen hid behind a pole. 

Jen: They'll all feel small after Ripjaws shows up for a dip. 

She activated the Omnitrix and tried to press the dial down, but it got stuck on something. 

Jen: What the...? That's never happened before. Why won't you just work when I need you to? 

She slammed the Omnitrix against the pole, managing to unjam it and transform her. What she wasn't accounting for was turning into Grey Matter. 

Grey Matter: Huh? Oh, come on! 

She was annoyed that yet again the Omnitrix wouldn't cooperate with her. That annoyance turned to fear as the planks beneath her began to shake. Jen looked up to see what was causing this and realized it was a group of kids running towards the slide. 

Grey Matter: Oh no.

She narrowly avoided being crushed by the unsuspecting children. When they passed Jen ran towards the lifeguard who was talking to a strange man and tied his shoelaces together. The man looked down and saw Jen run away. 

Man: Did you see that?! An alien! 

She quickly hid behind a pole while the man kept making a fool of himself.