Secret of The Omnitrix Pt.1

The scene opened on a zoom in on Gwen's head.

Gwen: I hear normal kids normally spend their normal summer vacations at the beach or the mall. Oho! That's right. We were supposed to go to a mall today.

The camera flipped, revealing that they were dangling from a chain. 

Max: I'm sorry honey. Got a little sidetracked. 

Animo turned two dials, activating a 60 second counter for a bomb. 

Animo: This nuclear reactor is the perfect way to detonate my DNA bomb into the atmosphere and de-evolutionize the world! 

He hit a dramatic pose just as the doors were busted open. 

Gwen: Well, it's about damn time. 

Jen dashed in as XLR8 and you walked in as Big Chill. 

A/N: It had to be my boy okay. 

She flipped up her visor and confronted Animo. 

XLR8: Okay Animo, science class is over!

The camera switched over to Animo, the timer still ticking down in the background. 

Animo: Fool! In less than a minute the world will get a lesson it will never forget. In the meantime, meet my latest creations. 

Two mutant hornets flew down. 

Big Chill: How long do you think this is gonna take? 

XLR8: 30 seconds tops. 

You unfolded your wings and started to fly. 

Big Chill: Fair. 

Jen flipped down her visor and ran up a support beam. She jumped onto the crown of its head and started to steer it away. It aimed its stinger at you and flew towards you. You merely turned intangible and allowed it to freeze as the creature passed through you. 

Big Chill: You got anything else Animo? 

Animo: As a matter of fact, I do.

A new mutant appeared, and it was a literal alligator-snapping turtle. 

Big Chill: First an actual mole rat now an alligator-snapping turtle? 

You flew down and it immediately bit your leg. You hissed in pain before forming an ice mace on your hand and smacking its snout with it. Meanwhile Jen had the hornet crash into a couple of oil barrels near you. She got off before it crashed and ran away from the explosions. She stopped and raised her visor and pumped her fist in the air. 

XLR8: Oh yeah! Being a hero rocks!

Big Chill: A little help here!

You tried to freeze the turtle, but you couldn't concentrate through the searing pain.