Framed

Gwen: Ugh! We've been in this line for two hours and it hasn't budged an inch.

Jen: Small price to pay for Sumo Slammer 2.1. I'd do anything to get this game, even be seen in public with you.

Y/N: That's toxic. 

Jen: Who cares? 

Gwen: Don't you already have this stupid video game?

Jen: Hello! This is Sumo Slammer 2.1! You can change your fighter's colors at any time during the match.

Y/N: Yare yare daze.

Jen: Don't, "Yare yare daze" me! 

Max: You know there's a nice, air-conditioned bookstore over there. Maybe we can wait inside until this line thins out a bit. 

Jen: And lose my place? Not an option! You guys go. I'll get my game and meet you guys back at the RV. 

Y/N: Nope. I'm staying here to make sure nothing goes wrong. 

Jen: Come on N/N what could possibly go wrong.

Y/N: You'd be surprised. 

They then walk away.

Max: Want us to get you guys anything at the bookstore? 

Y/N: Can you see if they have the next installment of (favorite book series)?

Max: Will do.

Jen: We're on summer vacation and you want to read?

Y/N: There's nothing wrong with it. 

Later

Max and Gwen walk out of the bookstore. 

Gwen: So, think Jen's gone stir crazy in that line yet? 

Four Arms then jumps out of a store and a police car arrives. She picks it up and shakes the people out. 

Gwen: Uh why is Jen going berserk and tossing around police officers? And where is Y/N? 

Max: Good question. 

She then throws the car. 

She throws around more objects and Max and Gwen hides. 

Gwen: She must have snapped her cap. All this for a video game?

Max: I don't believe it.

She throws a car at some cops. Some government agents show up.

???: Lieutenant Steel. Special alien containment team. We'll take it from here. Concussion bazooka. 

They grab a giant weapon.

Max: That doesn't look good. Where is Y/N? 

Gwen then runs over to her.

Gwen: Jen what are you doing?

Four Arms is about to crush Gwen, but she gets blasted into a pizzeria. 

Max/Gwen: Jen!

She busts out holding a pizza oven. She throws it at a truck which catches on fire. She roars and jumps away. 

Max: There must be a logical explanation, right? 

Later

Gwen: Are you demented? 

You and Jen are playing the game.

Gwen: Going alien just to get a stupid video game?! And you! You were supposed to be watching her!