Geto Suguru // lifetime

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗Lifetime- Suguru Geto - highschool alternate universe (no cursed spirits / techniques) ╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

Lifetime
- Suguru Geto -
highschool alternate universe
(no cursed spirits / techniques)
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

It was autumn in the city of Tokyo. Crisp, brown leaves swaying in the wind before landing on the concrete ground. You both sat on a bench, breathing in the cold air, signaling that winter was coming.

"Y/N." He called, his voice was as gentle as ever. You could feel your heart skip a beat. "Why'd you call me here? Is something wrong?"

"No no Suguru." You looked up at him. "I just wanted to spend a little more time with you before we head to college."

"Is that so?" A small smile rested upon his face. "Don't tell me you are moving away, my college years would be boring without you in it."

"Of course it will. We are best friends after all." You replied, hesitating on the later sentence

'Just a friend.' You internally sighed. "But don't worry, I don't intend to leave just yet. Probably after college, I might find a job in another country." You always wanted to move out of Japan. You wanted to explore the world and not just stay in one place all your life.

"Until then, I'll be staying by your side." Suguru reached over to you to give you a hug, sending butterfiles to your stomach.

You were falling, falling deeper in love with your bestfriend. Each and every single day.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Four years went by in a breeze, and now you were here packing for your flight tomorrow. Just like your dreams of moving away years ago, you finally made that dream a reality.

"And I can't beg you to stay any longer?" Your head was directed to a familiar handsome sight. He was standing on your doorstep of your room, leaning on the door frane. He gave off a bitersweet smile.

"You can come with me if you'd like." You teased yet meant it a little. Suguru chuckled softly while sitting next to you. You both looked at each other a little more intensely than usual.

His eyes travelled from yours to your lips before closing his eyes as a sigh went out from his mouth. 'I can't let her choose.' That's what he realized. 'That would be so unfair for her.'

"I can't believe you're finally leaving Y/N."
His face turned into a sad one. He then whispered, "I'll terribly miss you." Before wrapping his arms around you in a soothing embrace. You could feel the warm liquid rush down your cheeks without your consent, the collars of your cardigan wet from his salty tears. At that moment, time stood still as you both were locked in each others' arms not wanting to let go.