Nanami Kento // Miss Gojo

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗Miss Gojo- Nanami Kento -fluff, requested by @Yuma_Da_2nd╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

Miss Gojo
- Nanami Kento -
fluff, requested by @Yuma_Da_2nd
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

(you're gojo's sister)

2nd person POV

"Mhm." You groaned as you stretched out your limbs, moving to your right as usual to get to a more comfortable sleeping position.

But instead of landing on something soft, you felt your body fall to the ground and land flat on the floor.

"My love?" The door opened as a blue figure appeared into your view. You were still too sleepy to look at the person properly.

"H-huh?" You scratched your head while looking up with your eyes still half opened. A blonde handsome man appeared in your view, you still could not recognize him. You then heard him chuckle at you and your condition.

He knelt in front you, planting a pec on your lips.
"Baby, do you not recognize me?"

"Oh wait— Kento?!" You finally recognized your boyfriend in front of you. He picked you up in bridal style and placed you back on your bed.

You felt something warm on your forehead as Nanami placed a warm cloth on there to help you get better. You were touched by his gesture before realizing that you weren't at your own house, you were in Nanami's, which you didn't know how you ended up in.

"Did we do anything last night?" You panicked as Nanami calmed you down. "No we did not Y/N." He slightly chuckled from your dirty thoughts.

"So what happened— wait never mind I have to get to work!!!"

You panicked even more as you tried to go away from the bed but Nanami's muscular arms stopped you from getting out.

"Darling you have to stay at home." Nanami said calmy as he placed the soaked warm cloth back on your forehead.

"You had a fever and fell asleep on the couch last night."

"But I have a mission today Kento, I can't miss it." You sulked while you held his arms that were holding you. His very muscular and veiny arms.

"Please do what I say Y/N, don't act like your brother, miss gojo." You gave him the death stare as he told you this.

"And besides, your brother will be doing it for you." He added.

"No not Satoru!" You almost wanted to cry from his statement.

"He literally blew up the whole place last time and I had to pay for him since it was my mission."

"It's alright, I made sure he won't mess it up this time." Nanami reassured you, remembering the conversation he had with your brother a while ago.

≪a few hours ago≫

"Oi Nanamin! It's been a long time since you ever called me first, do you wanna come over and hang out?" Gojo asked ecstatically, it was the first ever time Nanami reached out to him first and he was just so happy about it.

"This isn't about you Gojo." Nanami replied nonchalantly, causing Gojo's smile to fall down. "I'm calling because I need your help."

"Is this about my sister again?" Gojo clicked his tongue he was slightly annoyed that the only reason why Nanami talks to him is if it's about you.

"She's really sick and asleep right now, but I'm sure once she wakes up— she wouldn't listen to me and would escape to go to work, what should I do by then Gojo?" Nanami asked sounding a little bit
desperate, he would just want to make sure that you would get enough rest.

"My little sister is a fast sleeper, when we were younger I would cuddle her to sleep and she would be sleeping in seconds." Gojo sweetly recalled a memory of the both of you, when you weren't as stubborn compared to how you are now.

"Thank you Gojo." Nanami took note of what he said. "But I need one more favor and I am hoping you would not mess this up." He said sternly.

"Anything for my Nanamin! What is it?" Gojo cooed, hoping it wouldn't be about his sister this time.

"I need you to do all her missions today, do not even try to mess things up for her."

"But Nanami—"

"Got it?" His voice was even more scarier than before and Gojo couldn't do anything but gulp.

"I got it!"

Nanami then hung up the call, preparing himself to take care of another gojo in a few hours.

≪present≫

"Come here Y/N, let's go back to sleep." Nanami laid beside you, signaling you to lay on his arms, you were still a bit hesitant to go back to sleep.

"Please my love, let's cuddle." Nanami's soft voice made you lay on him in an instant as his arms were wrapping you comfortably.

You were facing his chest, feeling the warmth his body was giving you. In a matter of seconds, your eyes became heavy again as you fell asleep on him.

Nanami noticed that you were asleep as he kissed your forehead. He admired your pretty colored eyes before landing a soft kiss on your lips.

"I wish we could stay this way forever Y/N."

(but we all know what happened in shibuya :)

01.05.24 - 01.05.24

its been such a long time since i wrote a oneshot so here it is! tysm for 467k reads everyone !!!

btw just to remind everyone, if you would want to request for a one shot or head canon pls do it in the requests page so that it would be easy for me to take note of !!! but regardless i'll still be doing the ones that were requested in other chapters (if i could find them)

keidy;)