Chapter 1: Shadows of the Past

The bustling city of Mumbai became Akshara's refuge as she grappled with the blame cast upon her for Neel's tragic accident. The weight of sorrow led her to sign divorce papers unknowingly, severing the ties with Abhimanyu. As she faded into the city's anonymity, Abhimanyu's realization of his mistake spurred an inner conflict.

Akshara was walking on the roads of Mumbai and fall unconscious on the road. Suddenly a person came started patting her checks.

"Akshu! Akshu! .Wake up!", said the person.

Then the person dial someone's number in her phone and said, "Come at xyz right now it's urgent"

The person on the other side of the phone said, "What happened?"

Person the looking at Akshara said, "I can't tell you everything on phone just come here."

In Birla House

Everyone found out that Akshara was innocent as Shefali told everyone. Everyone felt very regretful. Even Aarohi felt regretful. But Manjiri being Manjiri and she cannot bear that she herself is wrong. She continued hating Akshara. And to take everyone's attention she acted like she is very ill and acted like falling unconscious. Birla's take Manjiri to the hospital.

In Birla Hospital,

"What happened Abhimanyu, what are you thinking about?"Shefali asked Abhimanyu.

"I should have stood by her," Abhimanyu muttered to himself, grappling with guilt.

Meanwhile, Aarohi's resentment simmered, fueled by grief and Manjiri's insistence on marrying Abhimanyu. The Goenka family, including Kairav, became unwittingly entangled in the web of accusations and misunderstandings.

Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai

Akshara woke up in hospital and saw a girl sitting near her holding her hand. Akshara's vision was a little blur. She tried to see the face of the girl and said, "Arshia!"

Arshia looked at her and said, "Akshu
you regain consciousness."

Then she help Akshara to sit and asked her "What happened to you after our school you stop contracting with our friends group. And yesterday I found you unconscious on xyz road."

Then Akshara told Arshia about everything what happened to her in this past years Neil death and her miscarriage of her twins but then a twist in her fate came when Arshia said, "But your child is safe."

What ? Ar..re sure about it ?, said Akshara.

"Yes! here are your reports. Your one baby is still alive." said Arshia.

"Can I have a phone", said Akshara

"Yeah! Here take mine." said Arshia giving her phone.

"Dr. Arshia MD mam is calling you." said a nurse

"Ok! Akshu I'm going to MD mam you take care I will be back soon." said Arshia and left the room.

Akshara learned that one of her twins had survived. Fearing Manjiri's wrath, she hesitated but eventually dialed Abhimanyu's number. Manjiri intercepted the call, delivering harsh words that shattered Akshara's hopes.

"Abhi.."said Akshara

"Why ?why did you call Abhi ? Can't you let us live peacefully? You killed my son, and I won't let you near his child. Abhimanyu is happy in his life and I will make sure that Abhimanyu will marry Aarohi to take care of the child of Neil and Aarohi. And let him be happy with them. Don't try to interfere in his son's life anymore as you were the one who killed my one son and my grandchildren . So that's why you shouldn't be the one who is interfering in his life." Manjari said.