𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: Getting Bought

Start from the beginning

He tried to read the documents, but everything inside of him churned, and when he heard his dad's voice on the other line, he completely forgot what he was doing. Renjun's hand, which held a pen, froze in the air as his eyes glistered, staring at Lady Brixil and quietly begging her to let him use the phone.

She shook her head and cleared her throat, "This morning, Lee Jeno's home economist bought your son for 12,000 dollars. Jeno is a pureblood alpha and a Chief Operations Officer of a well-known company, New Technology. As you know, you'd get half of the payment we just received if your son signs the documents."

As soon as Renjun heard about the money, he flipped the pages, not ever reading them, and found the place to sign. He did it right away as he knew omegas didn't have to be picky when it came to this, and his parents needed money. He had to do it. After all, if he was bought already.

"You'll get the address of your son's new home as soon as we're finished with all the paperwork. It usually takes a week, but your son may get to move in just in a few days. Is that alright?" Lady Brixil asked, then glanced at Renjun. "Your son wants to say you a few words."

Renjun gasped and quickly grabbed the phone, bowing a few times to the lady.

"Dad! I'm so happy! Mr. Lee has a home economist! That means the house and all the household matters are so huge, and we will share the job! I will do everything to be liked by the alpha! I'll be his birthday gift!" Renjun talked excessively as he knew his time was limited.

Lady Brixil reached for the phone, and Renjun gave a few seconds to his dad to respond. His heart flipped as he heard how everyone was so happy, even the neighbors. You see, Papa ran out to share the news with everyone that their Little Renjun was acknowledged at such a young age. That was a real achievement! Especially to both parents, who were omegas.

"Bye..." the boy mumbled, then returned the phone to the beta.

The conversation on the phone ended, and Lady Brixil gave her full attention to Renjun. She took the papers, glanced at the sign, and put them on her side, but not too far to store them somewhere. She then quickly did something on her computer, and as she went to the printer, she turned to the omega.

"Just a quick piece of background information on your future mate. Since you're supposed to be a surprise, we can't contact the alpha in person, so we asked his home economist," Lady Brixil said. "Mr. Na claimed Lee Jeno is very territorial and likes discipline. He's quite a workaholic as he helps his father with the company and is studying architecture at the same time, so he's not usually present at home, but that doesn't mean he hates being there. No matter where he is, and how long he's somewhere else, he always wants order in his household. And when he's at home, there are several rules one needs to follow. Mr. Na will introduce you to this."

Renjun nodded, learning right away that his future mate was indeed very alphaish! Because he's a pureblood alpha, that only made sense.

"Now, the reason. Mr. Na says Mr. Lee needs a mate since he's overworking himself and doesn't know what relaxation is. Recently, he experienced heart palpitations and chest tightness, so his medical condition isn't good although he's still so young. He also needs a delicate touch and an omega's spirit in his household. By gifting you to his master, Mr. Na is also willing to teach Mr. Lee the responsibility to show up at his home more often."

"I'll try to match his expectations," Renjun said with confidence.

Lady Brixil took the documents she had just printed and returned them to her desk. She didn't even get time to sit down when her phone rang. The beta didn't appear surprised. She answered the call just with a single, "Let him in." Then minded her business again.