chapter 6

Next morning..
.
Zhan heading out for shopping as linjiao was coming back tomorrow...
Zhan calls lulu..
Hello lulu..
Yes a-zhan..
Lulu linjiao is coming back tomorrow it's her birthday..she said she wanted to be me on her birthday..I want to prepare a gift for her.. Do you have any idea what she would like..

( linjiao is zhan's childhood crush.. He liked her since there school times.. He proposed to her 4 years ago .. He was rejected since was in a relationship with ha peng her senior.. 2 years ago she came to zhan crying.. After her break up with ha peng .. She apologized to zhan and asked him to pretend to be his boyfriend she wanted to get back at ha peng for using her .. Zhan agreed as he didn't want to see her in pain.. Half and year after pretending she confessed to zhan about her feelings.. Zhan was deeply in love with her he excepted her feelings and they have been in a relationship since then ( 1 and ½ years to be exact)

Very good zhan i am mentally physically emotionally dead.. Even chemically I am dead.. And you.. Figure it out yourself.. You don't even care about me.. All you care about is your jiao jiao.. Go I am not talking to you... I am back from korea.. You didn't even ask about my here where abouts..

aahe.. Lulu I care about you..We have been friends way before I knew jiao jiao.. And you are important too..
.
TOO... What do you mean by too..
.
No.. I .. Ok I'll make your favorite chocolate cake today.. And I'll buy her a cake tomorrow.. Now does that prove how important you are..
.
Hump...I'm driving right now.. I'll call when I am not mad at you
Lulu hangs up..
.
Zhan sighs..
.
Zhan buys an expensive pair of earings and some decorations..
.
Zhan went to decorate her apartment with balloons and ribbons... He opened her fridge to get some water he saw freshly cooked food he thought some thief had broken into her apartment.. He called linjiao.. But she wasn't answering .. So He thought of not telling her as the didn't want to scare her .. As he hung up Her heard a loud thud in the living room he thought it would be better to inform the cops then dealing with them alone he ran to linjiao's room and hid in her closet..
He dialed 119 .. As he heard the room door open.. He could not see.. What was happening.. But he heard her loud moans she was making out with someone.. He stood there dumbfounded.. He could not believe what he herd.. He waited there to confirm hoping it wasn't his jiao jiao.. Hoping it would be someone else..
But he was wrong.. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing.. She screamed HA PENG slow down..
We can go on all night.. Let me take a shower first..

Ha peng pulling her towards him.. I'm not letting you go now.. I say you should tell him your grand father is sick and will be needing few more days to get better.. We can spend few more days together.. I can't baby.. It's my birthday tomorrow.. He will surely bring some expensive stuff.. How can I miss that.. I really don't like being with that idiot.. He is way too innocent.. I use him in front of his eyes and he can't tell even that.. Huh.. I'll be done with him soon.. You know I have collected enough money for our trip.. And he will give me more if I mention grand father's sickness..
Enough talking .. I can't wait anymore.. I'll take you to the washroom.. Ha peng carried linjiao to the washroom

Zhan had tears in his eyes.. He was still on the phone call he hung up..He wanted to give up everything... He ran out of her house with them not noticing him.. He picked his stuff he left her apartment crying..
.
Zhan's phone ringed..
He didn't pickup..
Phone ringed again
.. He picked up
.
Zhan
.. Hello zhan
.. You there
Lulu.. Zhan spoke ..heavy breathing
With a hoarse voice.. He cried on the call.. He didn't say anything he just cried..
.
Zhan are you okay.. What happened..
.
Zhan just cried..
Lulu worried questioned him a lot..
Zhans reply was just silence..
.
Zhan hung up.. He switched off his phone..
.
Lulu checked his location while they were on call.. She rushed to his location..
.
.
Yibo and yuchen were back from korea.. Yibo was driving back to his house.. Yuchen sighed.. Looking at his phone he was reading about the slap matter online.. He wanted to call his manager to talk about the incident.. He dialed his number..
.
His manager picked up..
Who..
Hello it's me yuchen..
You got a new number..
Yeah I lost my sim card somewhere in Korea..
His manager angrily..
You know I have been trying to reach out to you for three days.. You could have called me sooner..
Why are you angry.. Did I do something wrong...

SOMETHING WRONG his manager exclaimed..

Do you know that person in the video who slapped you is.. It Mr xuan's daughter.. Mr. Xuen's daughter has been trying to contact you.. She contacted us.. She sent an apology letter for you.. We could only tell her that you where somewere in Korea.. And your fans are trying to eat her out..
..
I think we can talk it out..
..
I don't think that's possible now..
..
Why.?
..
When she contacted me.. She was saying if we don't sort it out fast.. Her father will get her married.. And she has been missing since then.. Mr. Xuan's assistant came to the company.. He asked if something was going on between you too.. That's all I know.. If ms. Lu doesn't shows herself.. Then it's a big threat for your career..
..
Yuchen sighed..
I'll contact you later..
.
Yuchen sighed...
Yibo asked what happened..
.
So much happened..
.
They were stopped at the signal..
Yuchen was looking of the window.. Just then Lulu's car stopped right beside yibo car..

Yuchen saw her.. That lady.. Wasn't she missing... They can't even track a person who Is roaming around so freely in the same city.. He thought..
.
The signal changed.. Yuchen told yibo.. Follow that car.. Yibo was confused... Which that.. That red one.. Fast fast fast.. Yibo was confused so he followed the car.. After a few minutes of following Lulu's car finally stopped.. Lulu got out of the car she was calling someone.. Yibo stopped the car at a distance.. Yibo looked at yuchen.. Go talk to her do we really have to follow her all day..

Yuchen said.. She is calling someone.. I think she is here to meet someone..
Let's wait a little.. The weather was heavy it started to rain.. Lulu got back in her car and started driving around the neighborhood.. Yibo and yuchen were still following her.. Once again her car stopped.. She got out of her car in the heavy rain.. She ran across the road and hugged a person sitting on a bench in the heavy rain...

Yibo and yuchen witnessed all of it. We are stalking her now.. Said yibo.. Boring.. Until he saw the person she was Hugging .. it was Xiao zhan ...

...........
Please vote for it if you liked the story..
A little encouragement helps a lot.. 😁
..
If you have and doubts.. Please leave a comment.. I'll get back to you as soon as possible..

.. Catherin..