}~Chapter Eleven~{

The sun has come out and so has the skin

The sun has come out and so has the skin. Kids are in shorts though it's still barely sixty degrees. Aster and Draco keep themselves covered, they didn't really want to show off their scars, most defiantly not. The two had lunch in their laps, the two whispering to oner another. Aster had been asking her twin for some advice on Carlisle, she was beginning to grow a slight crush on the vampire. Draco just teased her, poking her when she would blush. Aster finally over her twin teasing him turned to see Bella searching the crowd for Edward.

"He's not here." Aster and Jessica say, as Bella turns to the two girls.

"Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens go camping." Aster answered the questioning look she received from Bella. 

"They just... ditch?" Bella questions.

"No, Dr. and Miss Cullen yank em' out for hiking and camping and stuff. I tried the idea out on my parents. Not even close." Jessica mutters, mad she couldn't get out of school for a damn day.

Bella registers this as Angela suddenly jumps on them. "I'm going to the prom with Eric! I just asked him, and I took control!" The beautiful brunette says smiling as she hugs Bella. "Are you sure you have to go out of town?"

"It's a family thing." They hear Bella say.

Suddenly Jessica gasps, shocking Aster, and Draco. "Oh my God, we need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before the dresses get cleaned out."

"Port Angeles?" Bella questions, and the twins could see a plan forming in her mind. "Can I go with you guys?"

"Thank God. We need your opinion." Angela states, as she then turns to the twins.

"Of course I'm coming!" Aster stated, she had a good mind for fashion.

And Draco saw that is was not what Bella had in mind...

When they arrived at the Boutique, the twins ignored the antsy and distracted Bella, as Jessica and Angela try on dresses. Aster and Draco already had their outfits planned, after all who was going to say no to making a beautiful gown and suit for the girl who lived. Bella pulls a MapQuest print-out from her purse -- it reads, "Thunderbird and Whale Book Store." Jessica flounces out of the changing room, posing provocatively. "I think this halter makes my boobs look big. What do you think, Bella? Aster?" Jessica asked the two girls, as outside the window, a group of rowdy frat boys head toward a bar. Two of them stare at Jessica in her low-cut dress. Embarrassed, she turns back to Bella. "Bella?" she asks again.

"It looks great." Bella said absentmindedly. Aster sighs.

"You said that about the last five dresses." Jessica moans turning to the British girl wanting to get her input.

Aster smiles before beginning to speak. "Your boobs, look incredible in this dress, the pink really compliments your skin tone, and I think if you pair it with white gloves, some diamonds you could almost be Marilynn Monroe."

Jessica grins as she turns to the mirror, imagining the look that Aster gave her.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" Angela asked Bella, as she felt a little put out by the girl, she didn't blame Bella, she knew she was an introvert and wasn't someone who liked fashion, evident by her clothing choices.

"Maybe I should just go check out the bookstore and meet you at the restaurant later."

"You sure?" Angela asks her.

Bella nods, heads out. Jessica's looks in the mirror again. "Aster is right about this halter, though. It does look great." Jessica mutters fluffing her hair a little as Draco brings her the long white gloves, and the diamond necklaces. While Aster brings out her phone and calls Carlisle, letting him know just exactly what was happening in that very moment.

Aster made sure she was far away from any prying ears, as she whispered gently. "It's Bella, she's going to a bookstore by herself, and I'm worried she's about to learn everything." Aster was nervous, she didn't want Bella to learn about herself or Draco, they were here in Forks to finally live a normal life, "I'm also worried something is going to happen to her." She continued.

Carlisle sighed gently, "don't panic sweetheart, Edward isn't far, he wanted to make sure she was going to be safe."

Aster sighed. "So, he's stalking her." Aster grimaced. She had that her whole life, with people following her. 

Carlisle couldn't defend Edward; it was exactly what she had said. Edward was stalking Bella, he needed to have a strong word with the boy. "Yes, unfortunately, I will speak with him Aster, and I'll make sure he understands it's wrong." He said to the girl gently, having a feeling in his dead heart that she was a bit scared. 

"Okay, just as long as he knows." She whispered, before seeing Draco waving to her. "I have to get going now, Draco and I are going to head home," she continued, and quickly the two said their goodbyes.

Leaving the store, the twins said goodbye to Jeesica and Angela, the two-waving big and thanking them for all their help. And with that Draco and Aster left, headed to their home, far away from humans, and vampires.