}-Chapter Four-{

When Aster stepped into her first class, she didn't look at the many faces inside the room, all staring right at her, she actually found it comforting in a way

When Aster stepped into her first class, she didn't look at the many faces inside the room, all staring right at her, she actually found it comforting in a way. Normal. Walking over to the teacher she handed the older woman the slip of paper that Miss Michaels asked that she got signed and brought back at the end of the day. She talks with her teacher, she wanted to let her teacher know where she was up to in her studies, the woman was impressed by how much Aster knew. Thankful she would have another student who respected History.

When everyone was inside the classroom, Aster faced everyone as her teacher, Mrs. Pitt, introduced her to the classroom. "Everyone, please give Aster Potter a warm welcome, she has just recently moved here from Britain. Now I have asked Miss Potter if she was fine with anyone asking questions and she has agreed so please be respectful with your questions."

Aster watched people raise their hands and so the questioning begun. "You in the purple shirt." She said pointing to a girl with ginger hair.

"Where about are you from in Britain?" she asks.

"I'm from Surrey." She answered. "You with the sports shirt." She said pointing at a boy with curly brown hair.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked her.

Aster bit her lip softly before answering. "Yes, a twin brother but I also have a big friend group that I consider my family." She said with a smile. "Uh, you with the straight blonde hair." She pointed to the next person.

"What are your parents' names, and will we see them around?" She asked.

Aster became incredibly uncomfortable with the question, but she sighed and answered, "my mother's name is Lily, and my dad's is James, and no you won't meet them, they died when I was a baby." Aster cleared her throat thinking about her parents.

"Who are you living with now?" Someone asked, sympathy in their voice. She wanted to scoff she didn't want their sympathy, she got it enough her whole life.

"On my own, well, my twin will be joining me soon, he's just getting everything over in Britain sorted out." Aster answered she was excited for Draco to arrive; she really missed him.

In the back was Jasper and Rosalie Hale, the two glanced at each other, something about this girl was different and they didn't know what it was. So, Rosalie raised her hand. "Ah you in the back." Aster said gently pointing to her.

"Why did you move to America? And what school did you go to before coming here?" Rosalie asked, she was curious, and she wanted to know why.

Aster smiled. "Well, back home I'm somewhat a village celebrity," she said rolling her eyes. "I wanted to get away from it all, hated the attention, didn't really think I deserved it. And my old school, was a boarding school, very hush, hush." She said cryptically.

"Why can't you tell us?" Someone questioned.

"This school is very secretive, only select people can get in, I was actually put down since I was well born, and my parents signed a contract, so I don't particularly want to have the school come after me." She said nodding her head. Everyone still didn't understand anything about the boarding school, but they accepted her answer.