2 - school rooftop

TW: mentions of SA

(Ghost boy's POV)

His hand grabbed my thigh tightly as he smiled at me, raising his eyebrows. "I know you want this. You little faggot." He whispered to me, trailing his hand up my thigh to my groin area.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up from my nightmare, panting from fright. I was covered in a cold sweat, my palms clammy, yet dry at the same time. I wiped my eyes of the he tears that I hadn't noticed fallen.

I wish I could forget everything that happened that day. After all, I was only 12. I felt disgusting. I still do. I can still feel him. His hands. Touching me. I wish I could make it go away.

I got up from my bed, not realizing that tears had been dripping down my face. I looked over at the mirror on the wall of my room. My reflection stared right back at me. Who is this disgusting person I have turned into?

He turned me into this. This... person. A person whom I didn't even recognize anymore. I wish I could be that sweet child I once was. But I know that'll never happen.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand, checking the time. It was 7:00am. About the time I wake up anyways. I was still shaken up from my nightmare, but I still need to get ready.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally finished getting ready after what felt like ages (it was really only 20 minutes.) I decided to walk to school, since my mom was probably passed out drunk God knows where.

At school

The first three periods passed by fairly quickly. As I arrived at my fourth period, I walked over to my seat in the back of the classroom as usual. I threw my backpack down onto the floor.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder, causing me to jump a little. I looked up, seeing that guy I bumped into the other day.

"Hey, you dropped this yesterday. I meant to give it back to you, but you kinda disappeared." He said, giving a slight chuckle.

I grabbed the paper out of his hands, noticing that it was one of the poems I'd written the other day. "T-thanks." I stuttered, wondering if he read it or not. Knowing how people are these days, I just made the assumption that he read it.

The guy turns around and is about to walk away when I stop him. "Sorry, I didn't get your name." I told him. I was curious as to who he was. I've seen him in my class, of course. But I don't know know him.

"Jake. And you?" He replied, turning back around.

"Johnnie." I said with a soft smile.

"Cool." Jake whispered as he walked over to his desk near the front of the classroom. How have I not seen him this whole time if he sat right there? Weird.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••