lviii. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

lowercase intended !

( GIGGLING. i deleted the actual GIF's for this fanfic so im using the gif i made for a draft fanfic so sorry LMAOOO )

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s4; chapter eight, act one
✧.*✎ the explanation, and finale.

MARCH 26TH 1986.

HAWKINS, INDIANA.

So, I have nothing else to say except how deeply and truly sorry i am. This fanfic was the first ever one I published. The first ever fanfic i wrote was actually a Stanley Uris fanfic. But that's off topic.

I know many people loved this fanfic and as did I, it means so much to me. It literally made my account what it is to this day and it breaks my heart to discontinue it but it's for the best. I can't bring myself to finish it, the plot has been LOST.

I don't exactly like the plot anymore? I feel like my writing has developed and evolved too much for me to go back to such extreme plot points and crazy scenarios that this fanfic brings.

I will never stop loving paper rings. Jade and Eleven will always be my favourite couple, maybe not out of all my fanfics, but they're so dear to me. I'll never forget them. But enough about that.

I'm sure you all don't care about my moping lol, so what i've decided to do is explain what was set out to happen. Like, what was the plan. So, I'll start from where the story left off many moons ago.

— 🌷🌺 —

JADE.
— The last time Jade appeared, she had just gotten to Suzie. And of course, she doesn't appear after that until volume two.

— The plan for Jade in volume two was of course for her to get to eleven and save her. They would discuss their relationship, maybe sort out Jades unhealthy attachment to Ellie lol.

But overall, the plan was for her to mourn Maxine. To feel guilty for Aimee. And a very, VERY teary eyed reunion with Sophia. They reunite in the cabin before they go off to the hospital to see Max and Joan.

JOAN.

The last time we see Joan, her and Max's relationship is safe to say, not doing so well? My intent was for them to of course, get their relationship back on track. To sort out their problems, have a heart to heart and promise to be there for eachother.

— It was planned for Joan to get Vecna'd. Or whatever it's called. That would occur as she Steve, Aimee, Nancy, Robin and Eddie were escaping the upside down back into his trailer. And instead of Nancy it would be Joan. The song that gets her out of it is Fame by Irene Cara. I dont remember exactly what i had planned.

But in the Vecna-ing she's transported back to the mall, watching Max and Jade sob over her dead body, watching Avalynn get shot. She just is shown what happened while she was dying. As she runs out the mall in a panic, as soon as she opens the doors she's back in the gloomy, upside down library where she and Will almost dies. She sees the vine wrapped around her neck and she sees everything.

As she's running away, of course, the world starts to collapse and she's having to run to the white light as the song plays? That's what i found from a screenshot text message from two years ago lol.

But of course, Max does 'die.' and of course she mourns. She mourns excessively and she never leaves Max's side in the hospital.

Well, once in a while to check up on Willow.

WILLOW.

— The last time we see Willow is she had just gotten a nose bleed, insinuating she's also being hunted down by Vecna. I'm pretty sure i set out for her to get her vision when Max, Lucas & Fustin are all being questioned??

Idk how i thought i'd pull that off. But yeah, she was gonna see Billy of course. But i really can't remember what was gonna happen this time, truly sorry for that.

In volume two she's in the creel house with Lucas, Max and Joan. And when Jason shows up, Willow being sort of friends with him ?? She tries to talk him out of it. And as the world is FALLING APART. I think i set out for him to grab onto her ankle for help?? and her food + half her shin gets like burned from the upside down.

I think i set out for her leg to have to be amputated at the knee because of that, as well?? Idk i really can't remember.

OH MY GODD!! I forgot. In the cast list there's characters called Whitney, Stephanie and. Uh i forgot. but they're Willows friends from California who come visit her in the hospital.

Anyways we love Jillow and Wilcus !!

AIMEE.

— Again, I can't remember a lot. But she was going to get with Robin and she was going to kiss her. I just can't remember when. I seriously can't remember a lot about this fanfic actually.

But Eddie was going to sacrifice himself for her and Dustin liek in the show. And she was going to sob over his lifeless body and she was going to have to be pried away by Robin and Steve. From memory, I remember setting out how she was going to be let off by the cops? I think I was going to make her run away again, but be found and sent to a mental ward or sm.

I did tell you the plot got lost. This book is absolutely insane idk why people love it so much 😭🙏

— 🌷🌺 —

AND AGAIN. I would just love to say how immensely grateful i am for everything this book has given me. I want to thank all of you for following me during this, and if any of you are still here from the beginning. I love you so so much.

I do still write for stranger things. I have two Max Mayfield books up right now. I don't smoke and String Scars.

But as of right now, I am writing a book for the Teen Wolf franchise. As seen in the GIF used at the beginning of this chapter as an in filler for the Willow and Lucas GIF.

So I do still write, i do have some other fanfics if you wanna check those out?? But i'm primarily focused on my Tern Wolf draft fanfic. Of course, String Scars and I don't Smoke are in there.

But i'm hyperfixated on Teen Wolf — Still obsessed with it after four years — And i'm so sorry if none of you read for that anymore. But if you do Lmk!! i'll be overjoyed if you wanna read my fanfic that's in the works.

But enough of my desperate self promotion. I do genuinly feel bad discontinuing this book, but i've been leaving false hope and cliffhangers since 2022 and it's now March 2024 and it's unfair and i need to be honest how i don't find myself ever writing for this book again.

I don't like the plot or the aspects. But I'll always be grateful on how far this book got me in the long run.

I love you all.

— Kota // Ortegaslvr.