𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s2; chapter five , act one ✧

.* tech expert sophia

NOVEMBER SECOND , 1984

IT WAS ALMOST MIDNIGHT, JAY WAS WIDE AWAKE AND staring up at the ceiling

IT WAS ALMOST MIDNIGHT, JAY WAS WIDE AWAKE AND staring up at the ceiling. that was where the picture of eleven was.

she kept hearing rustling around , probably because there was paper everywhere. yeah, will had drawn the tunnels to show where the shadow monster was or something, she didn't quite understand. well , right now , mike wheeler is sleeping over.

" jade ? " perfect timing , mike wheeler knocked on her door.

" mike ? what the fuck ? aren't you supposed to be in wills room ? " jade got out the covers , it's fine she was sleeping in checkered pants and a white t-shirt.

" i realised something . . . not so bad. " mike whispered , closing the door.

" what is it ? is it the fact you like will ? " jade raised an eyebrow , seeing his face go red.

" how did you know that ?! "

" mike , it's obvious. c'mon, we all knew you had a crush on joan last year, but when she came back you weren't as happy to see her as will. and you've been so lovey dovey around him, mike. just ask him out. " jade crossed her arms.

" what ?! no, no , no , no ! not yet ! he's going through something weird and i don't wanna ask him now. " mike freaked , jade held his shoulders to calm him down.

" ask him at the snowball. now, please leave my room i would like to sleep now ? " jade climbed back under the sheets , shooing mike out her room.

" sure , bye. "

" weirdo. " jade scoffed , grabbing her diary from underneath the bed.