[ 37 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"I'm starting to get worried.", Yunho told Yeosang and Jongho while waiting at their place for Mingi, "He said he'd join us at 10 and it's currently like- nearly midnight."

"Call him or something.", Yeosang suggested.

"I did. He's not picking up. I know it's not unlike Mingi to not answer his texts or phone calls but he's never ignored my calls before. Except when he's in a tight situation."

"San wasn't picking up either.", Jongho added.

Yeosang blinked, "I'll call Wooyoung."

He grabbed his phone while the other two sat and waited patiently. A couple rings and the call went into voicemail. Yeosang tried again and again and each time, it just went to voicemail. He decided to text the younger, only to see one grey tick.

"Shit, Wooyoung too. Even the messages aren't sending. I'm starting to think they're not okay."

"Should I tell Joong hyung?", Jongho asked.

"Yeah. I'll call Hwa as well. I really hope wherever the fuck those three have landed themselves they're okay."

***•_•***

Wooyoung's head was leaned back against the wall, eyes half lidded, mainly because he was so tired of crying, when one of the nurses came out.

"Excuse me?", she called out.

Wooyoung quickly looked at her, standing up.

"Are you a relative of any sort."

Wooyoung sniffed, "I-I'm a friend."

The nurse hummed, "We've just looked at him, ran some tests and checked through his medical records. The bullets went deep at the areas he's been shot and he would require surgery."

Wooyoung wanted to cry. Again.

"For as far as we know, he's gonna be okay. But it would take a long while. We can't get ahold of any of his family members, well his parents, and unless you know someone who'd be willing to do the paperwork for San, we suggest you please do it for us."

Wooyoung was confused as to why San's parents were so out of reach. But they said nothing about Haneul. And she seemed like the best one to do the paperwork seeing as she was a relative.

"I-I have someone. Just give me a sec."

Wooyoung stepped at a corner, trying to find Haneul's contact. He got it once at the dinner when the two were starting to bond. He wasn't sure whether she'd pick up, as a lawyer and a busy person but nonetheless, he tried. And thankfully she picked up.