I'm Rose? Part 1 (Sneak Peak!)

The sound of an alarm clock wakes me up, and I gradually open my eyes to see a very familiar bedroom but it isn't mine.

No...this can't be! How did this happen?

I sit up slowly and look in the mirror to see myself as Rose Tyler, the 19 year old.

"Am I dreaming?" I ask myself mentally, pinching my skin, only to wince. "So I am definitely awake. But Doctor Who is a TV show from where I've come from. I can't be here, and I cannot be living the life of Rose Tyler when my name is Megan Heart! How did I even get here? Did I die in my sleep and get reborn? Did I fall into a portal or has someone kidnapped me and sent me to this world in Rose's body?"

"Rose, you're going to be late for work!" A familiar voice belonging to Rose Tyler's mother, Jackie Tyler, shouts from the kitchen.

I groan under my breath and quickly get dressed knowingly I'll have to live the life of Rose until I meet the 9th Doctor and hopefully he will find answers for me.

Soon enough, I'm rushing into the kitchen and grab the bag belonging to Rose-me and kiss Jackie on the cheek. "Bye, mum!"

"See you later!" She calls as I leave the flat.

Now to find Rose's work place and hopefully meet the 9th Doctor. Maybe the episode will be the same or maybe there are small parts that will be different since I feel like I'm going to be stuck here. Wherever here is depending if this could be a parallel world or a portal that teleported me into Rose's body. But if I'm here in her body, then I wonder where Rose went to. I doubt she would be in my body or maybe she was erased now I am her.