Chapter 5:The groupchat

I got home from school and slammed my head into my pillow. I would rather not go on the trip
At all then go with walker! But if I don't go
Then I fail that class. My brain started to fill with bad ideas and my heart started racing. "What if walker records me in my sleep and sends it to everyone"
" or he locks me out of the hotel room and I have to sleep outside" just then my phone buzzed.

SCHOOL TRIP!!!!

It was a group chat I had just been added to. I clicked on it grateful for the distraction but then I seen walker typing in the group and my gratefulness ended abruptly. I turned off my phone and slammed my head back into my pillow letting out a scream.

Just then my phone was spammed with about 100 messages. I reluctantly picked up my phone and to my surprise seen my name sent in all caps from pretty much every one I know, In private chats. I quickly sat up and went straight to Diors texts.

Dior: Y/N!!
Dior: YOU WONT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS
Dior: WHAT THE FUCK
Dior: Y/N ANSWER ME NOW!!!
Dior: YOU ARE THE TALK OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL ANSWER ME

Y/n:What do you want, Wdym I'm " the talk of the school" ??!

Dior: PICK UP

My phone started ringing and I picked it up
" YOU WONT FUCKING BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS" she said screaming into the microphone " what when you tell me what" I said rubbing my head confused " yk how you and walker and like "enemies"" she said smiling wildly ". Yeah?" " WELL HE LIKE YOU, LIKE HAS A MEGA FAT CRUSH ON YOU" she squeeled into the microphone enough to give me hearing aids. I looked at her confused my head forming a headache " what?" I said genuinely puzzled " what. No me and walker?no walker hates my guts and I hate his" I said stubbornly " no girl he likes you like is in love with you" she said grinning " what why would you think that walker scobell is in love with me?!" I said moving my face closer to the camera  " ok so rember that fight where walker flipped his shit and no one knew why?" She said about to scream again but held it in " yeah,why?" I crossed my arms " IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!" She screamed from her lungs "WALKER SCOBELL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU Y/N, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"  My eyes widened and my heart started racing. Walker likes me?! And why don't I mind, I should be pissed right now but instead I can feel my cheeks going red??? I pushed down all I was feeling and thinking and turned back to my phone where Dior sat impatiently waiting for my reaction. " what do you mean the fight was because of me? How do you know walkers in love with me?" Dior smiled " so apparently Michael was saying how you were really fit and saying you were definitely like a slut in the bedroom and all yk how Michael is, and he said he made a bet with his friends he'd be able to get you to have sex with him before the end of the month and walker totally flipped like you saw and started beating the shit out of him" I stood there my jaw on the floor and feeling kind of vulnerable but still needed more answers. " wait he really said all that about me, I mean I never thought Michael would..." I got lost in my train of thoughts and Dior noticed this "ok hun one min" she said hanging up and I looked down at my hands and started to pick at my nails.

A minute later the front door opened and dior ran up the stairs into my room. By this time I had gathered my thoughts and questions. She ran in and gave me a big hug squeezing me tightly. " look I'm so so sorry Michael said those things about you, but you can't let it get to you he's a dick and it doesn't matter what he thinks it matters what you think" she said looking at me reassuring. I smiled weakly at her and then decided to not dull on it. " ok so back to the story, how does that mean walkers in love with me? If anything it just means that he's half way decent" I said frowning . Diors eyes brightened " this is the good part, so as you said pretty much any guy would of done the same but after the fight walker sent threats to Michael everyday saying that if he lays one finger on you that he'll kill him for real and that he got lucky there was teachers around that time but there won't be if there's a next time". I sat there my jaw on the ground " he really said all that for me?" I said looking up at Dior. She picked up her phone and got screenshots of the chats that walker had sent to Michael. " ok that was kinda sweet of him but it still doesn't mean he's in love with me" I said still questioning Dior . Dior rolled her eyes and looked out the window then back at me " have you noticed anything strange lately, the same car always around walker being where you are more than usual?" I looked at her my eyes widened as I remembered that car I had seen following me everywhere, walker being in the school really early always somewhere around " OH MY GOD IS THAT CREEP FOLLOWING ME!?" I screamed, Dior slapped her head " he's looking out for you because all the football guys are blaming you for Michael not being able to play in the next match" I looked at her astonished " blaming me? How is it my fault that Michaels a dick who can't keep his mouth shut?!" I said angrily. Dior lifted her shoulders " it's not but that's not the point the point is is that this boy who apparently hates your guts beat the shit out of someone for you, sent threats to him warning him not to touch you and followed you around to make sure no one goes near you, hun if you can't see it your blind this man is head over heals for you". I looked at her speechless for a minute then I regained full consciousness " well it doesn't matter because I don't like him" I said folding my arms and turning my head stubbornly and Dior sighed lying back on my bed.

Hi guys hope you like this chapter sorry I haven't added any in awhile I've been super busy anyway hopefully I'll get another chapter done tomorrow goodnight my loves xx

Chapter : 1116 words