"Five more minutes.. then I'll get up." I yawned in between.

     The blanket was forced off as I spiraled out of the blanket and into the cold air. Before I was given time to complain, Shinsei was there to cover my body with his own.

     His touch was warm. It was calming enough for me to accept the fact I now had to get up.

"Fine." I said.

"Let's stay like this, just for another minute.." Shinsei offered.

"Sure." I smiled and felt Shinsei smile as well.

     We both fell back asleep, and got an earful from Asuna about being late to a raid... it was worth it.

~><~><~><~

One Month Later

     Still trapped in bed. My limbs and muscles have gained enough strength to walk, but due to hospital regulations, im still stuck here until further notice. Suguha had already visited the day I woke up and she found out we were actually cousins. Although that doesn't seem to change how she is towards me... which is good?

     Anywho, it was early morning. A story about began rolling through as clouds completely blocked out the sky light.

'It's pouring right now.. Suguha wont be visiting since she'd have to walk.'

     I heard someone knock on my door but they don't wait for a reply as they walk in. In came a man in a suit, he was alone but held a clipboard. He took a seat besides me and with a smile he said-

"Hello, Kazuto Kirigaya. My name is Seijiro Kikuoka. I'm here to discuss what transpired during SAO's full release. Would you mind answering some questions?" Seijiro asked.

"Uhh sure?"

'What the hell is going on..'

"Excellent!" The man exclaimed. "Where do we begin.." Seijiro contemplated.

"Actually.. I'll answer whatever questions you have on one condition." I said.

"Oh? And I thought this would be easy.. what's the condition?" Seijiro asked.

"Where is Shinsei Yanagi? What hospital is he being kept in? Is he safe?" I asked over and over.

"That's all you wanna know?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"It's a deal then, I'll let you know after I do some research on this Shinsei Yanagi person." He said. "For now just tell me everything, from start to finish."

"Everything started.. with him..-"

     I told the entire story to Seijiro. From beta testing all the way to the final battle with Heathcliff who was also Akihiko Kayaba in disguise.

     In return.. Seijiro told he where Shinsei was being kept.

~><~><~><~

"Shinsei Yanagi is being held at the same hospital as your friend Asuna. Once you're discharged from the hospital I'll take you there myself. I've already informed his guardian of your situation and she is curious to meet you." Seijiro stated.

Kirito x Male OC-ALfheim Online- Most Wantedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें