III. THIRD YEAR

A young witch in maid's robes pushes a cart down the hall. Harry and Nova exit their room as the witch knocks on a door.

Young Witch: Housekeeping.

As she opens the door, she's greeted by a roar and a gush of wind.

Young Witch: I'll come back later.

Most people were on the floor howling with laughter.

Something small and fast dashes by the twins' feet. The camera pans down to see a rather ragged looking rat, pursued by an ugly orange cat.

As the twins move down the stairs, voices come from below.

Ron O.S: I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy.

Hermione O.S: He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature.

As Nova and Harry reach rhe bottom, tehy find Ron Weasley protectively cradling Scabbers, while Hermione Granger does her best to restrain a hissing Crookshanks.

Ron: A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me.

Hermione: That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush [cooing to the cat] It's alright, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy...

Then sensing another presence in the room, they both turn.

Hermione/Ron: Nova, Harry!

The camera pans to a copt of the Dailey Prophet where we see the headline: GRAND PRIZE WINNER VISITS EGYPT! We see the entire Weasley family below it. Smack in the middle is Ron with Scabbers on his shoulder. Nova and Harry study, while Hermione ignores it, stroking Crookshanks.

Harry: Egypt! What's it like?

Ron: Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff. Mummies. Death masks. Tombs-

Hermione: You know, the ancient Egyptians of the Nile River delta worshipped the cat goddess Bast.

Ron glares stonily at Hermione then turns back to the Potter twins.

Ron: I also got a new wand.

Just then, a commotion is hears. The Weasleys- Percy, Fred, George, Ginny, Arthur, and Molly- arrive with purchases from Diagon Alley.

George: Not flashing that clipping about again, are you Ron?

Ron: I haven't shown anyone!

Fred: No, not a soul. Unless you count Tom...

George: The day maid

Fred: The night maid.

George: The cook.

Fred: The bloke that came to fix the toilet.

George: That wizard from Belgium.

Nova laughs drawing Fred's attention. He looks towards her, and immediantly his mouth drops and his eyes widen. Once he collects himself he walks over.

The girls, and some guys, start squeling. Nova's male family figures glare at the screen.

Fred: Well, hello there, Nova.

Nova: [blushing lightly] Hey, Fred. How was your summer?

Fred: It was okay, but you weren't there, Love.