31-40

Qi Xiaoqiang

"Since you are the one he loves, you know what's going on with his body, right?" Luo Jin said.

"I know, it's... Gu." Jin Yan said, her eyes clearly showing some distress.

Luo Jin nodded, "As expected, he told you, that's right. He was looking for the "Gu Jing" just to solve the poison, but there was another person who stole the book with him that day who was good at using poison. If this person wasn't Most of the people you sent were sent by the Third Prince. Then think about it, what will the person next to him do when he gets the "Gu Jing"?"

Jin Yan finally couldn't stand it anymore and said in a trembling voice: "He... ...will find a way to kill him and take the book away!"

"Yes, although Yue Qinghai has high martial arts skills, the other party knows the art of bewitching, and it is easy to deceive him. If this person has bad intentions, it is impossible to prevent him. Now we We must find Yue Qinghai quickly, otherwise he will be killed by that person at any time."

Jin Yan stood up suddenly, she was emotional, "You are right, I...why didn't I think of this?"

Luo Jin He breathed a sigh of relief and took the opportunity to say: "Actually, we have other ways to find him. As long as the news of the Sixth Prince's arrest spreads throughout the world, Yue Qinghai will naturally come to rescue him. But in this way, the situation of your mother and son will be better." It's even more difficult. My master is a kind-hearted person. Considering this, he didn't spread the matter. You can believe us, we really just want to save people." Jin Yan said with tears in her eyes, "

That's it."

"One more thing," Luo Jin said, "The princess is very important in my master's heart. If he can't save her in time..." Her

eyes were full of threats, "He will definitely kill Jiang Yan first, and then kill Yue Qinghai." , no matter Yue Qinghai runs to the end of the world, the Dongyuan Kingdom will kill him with the whole country and never let him live!"

Jin Yan showed a look of fear, "I...I know, but...but he doesn't know how to use it. Gu, the princess's voodoo couldn't have been caused by him."

She looked at Long Ying standing beside her uneasily.

Long Ying said with a smile: "That person is with him. Even if he didn't do it, he is not innocent. This account will still be recorded on his head. It doesn't take the power of Dongyuan's whole country. If our Qixiang Sect If you are willing to do your best, there is no difficulty in killing Yue Qinghai. Although he is at the ninth level of strength, I happen to be at the ninth level as well. I only need to take my little apprentice with me and it will be more than enough to kill him." She narrowed her eyes, "

What's more, if the princess dies, another ninth-level master, He Xiao, must not be able to sit still, right? If that's not enough, I still have a master..." She

chuckled, "Speaking of which, he can assemble the top five in the mainland. Among the three masters, I am really capable."

She heard Luo Jin coaxing and threatening, and she also threatened them in cooperation.

Jin Yan's face turned pale, "You're right... If the princess really can't be saved, there is really no way for him to survive."

She breathed quickly, hesitated for a while, and said: "I do have a way to find him, but... how can I find him?" Do you believe you won't hurt him?"

Long Ying smiled softly, "But... do you have a choice?"

Jin Yan lowered her head silently, "I understand, I will bring him to you after dark tomorrow at the latest . Can I see my son?"

"Yes, I will send the queen to see him right now."

Long Ying waved to two of his men to accompany Jin Yan to see Jiang Yan. As soon as Jin Yan went out, a person came out from behind the screen. .

Chai Qi looked at Luo Jin and said, "You are really good at coaxing people."

Luo Jin chuckled and said, "I just thought His Highness was complimenting me."

Chai Qi paused and said, "I was just complimenting you."

Luo Jin: "Huh?"

The next night, Luo Jin and Long Ying were chatting while waiting for Yue Qinghai. The content of the chat between the two people was too boring for Chai Qi, so he took a book to read in advance and refused to join their chat.

"When I get the "Gu Jing", my mission will be completed, and I may not be able to see you in the future," Long Ying said, "How about you join our Qixiang Sect?" "No, I don't

know martial arts. "

Where's the accountant?"

"No, and I have a job and don't want to change jobs for the time being."

"That's a pity. I'll see you another day when I have a mission to Dongyuan. You can treat me to dinner then."

"No problem. !"

While chatting, Long Ying suddenly stood up and said, "Here he comes!"

A gust of wind blew past the window, and a figure rushed into the house from the window. His movements were extremely fast. Although Luo Jin was mentally prepared, he was still startled.

Yue Qinghai stood in the middle of the room and looked around. When his eyes fell on Luo Jin's face, his expression suddenly changed and his voice trembled, "You...you really want to kill me, right? What you say doesn't count!"

Long Ying said Frowning, "Who said I'm going to kill you? Where's the book?"

Yue Qinghai retreated to the corner farthest from Luo Jin, then took out a book from his arms and threw it to Long Ying, "I'll tear it open." But there are no missing pages. Look, there are quite a few pages."

Long Ying flipped it over and threw it to Chai Qi, "It is true that there are no missing pages, but why did you tear it apart? You can't tear such a precious thing apart. What's wrong with just tearing it up?"

Yue Qinghai said: "The voodoo master who was with me has always wanted to read this book. I know that he stole the book with me to get the method of cultivating voodoos. If I let him read it, Now, can he still help me remove the poison? He might even use the poison to harm me... So I only let him read the first half of the book on how to remove the poison. After he helped me remove the poison, I agreed to let him read it. The second half."

Chai Qi flipped through the book and sneered softly: "You are not stupid either!"

"I was a little suspicious when I assassinated Jiang Ge before, and I am even more suspicious this time. I know it must not be Ayan. People come to me, but she never wants me to be involved in danger." When Yue Qinghai mentioned this name, his eyes became a little more tender, "But I also used the trick, and I'm not stupid, it's just taking advantage of each other. Even if it's Even if he really solved the poison, I won't give him half of the book."

Chai Qi said: "Then the poison on you has been solved?"

Yue Qinghai's eyes dimmed instantly, "No, the method to solve the poison is to Find a Gu called 'Red Emperor'. The book says... that thing is in the tomb of Emperor Gaozu. No one who has been to the tomb of Emperor Gaozu is alive. I..."

Mr. Shi took the book, flipped through it for a long time, and carried it He frowned at first.

"Your Highness, the Forgetting Gu... can only be solved by the Red Emperor Gu."

"It is recorded in the book that the Red Emperor Gu is the king of insects. It is not an ordinary Gu. It does not require any feeding, and it can last for thousands of years without decay. . The Red Emperor Gu is of great benefit to the host. It can make people live longer and be protected from all diseases. If a practitioner gets the Red Emperor Gu, it will also be of great benefit to the practice." "The Emperor Gaozu of Xiyuan back then But he lived

for more than 150 years! His martial arts skills were invincible during his lifetime, and it turned out to be because of the Red Emperor Gu."

"The Red Emperor Gu will choose its master, and if it doesn't meet the right person, it will not recognize its master. After the death of Emperor Gaozu, the Red Emperor Gu did not recognize his descendants as its master, so he was taken to the tomb. But I think those people were so useless... Your Highness must be fine." "

Of course, even if it doesn't recognize its master, , finding it can also cure the poison."

Yue Qinghai suddenly raised his head, "You..."

"Go to the tomb of Emperor Gaozu." Chai Qi said without hesitation.

Long Ying immediately waved his hand, "My mission is completed, you guys chat, I'm leaving!"

After saying that, he turned around and ran away, even using Qinggong.

Luo Jin: "..."

Long Ying obviously didn't intend to accept such a dangerous commission. The thought of no one leaving the Tomb of Gaozu alive is scary.

"I'll go!" Luo Jin raised his hand, "I'll go with your highness."

Yue Qinghai looked at Luo Jin and suddenly said: "If Miss Luo goes, then... I am also willing to go together. Although it is a bit risky, I think Try it."

Luo Jin frowned, "If I don't take you, you are not a good person."

Yue Qinghai has great martial arts skills, and he will definitely snatch it away if he finds the Red Emperor Gu. Long Ying refused to go. There were no ninth-level masters here and he was a great threat.

Yue Qinghai smiled bitterly, "How dare I..."

Mr. Shi, who had been flipping through the book, said: "This book records that the Red Emperor Gu is the insect king and can control all insects in the world. I was thinking... about the tomb of Emperor Gaozu The reason why there are no survivors is because the Red Emperor Gu controlled many extremely lethal poisonous insects and killed all the people who entered the tomb. This book records something called the 'Corpse-Eating Gu'. See It is very suitable to be kept in a tomb to guard the tomb."

Chai Qi asked: "Is there any solution?"

Mr. Shi nodded, "There is a medicine that can get rid of the corpse voodoo. As long as you bring this medicine, the corpse voodoo will not dare to Get closer. I think this method is feasible. Generally speaking, no matter how dangerous the tomb is, as long as the people who enter are not too greedy and leave in time, none of them will be able to escape. They must have raised the corpse-eating Gu. This kind of poisonous poison is extremely poisonous, and one bite will kill you immediately, with no time to detoxify. Moreover, corpse-eating poison can survive and reproduce as long as there is water and soil, which is especially suitable for life in the tomb." "Then please sir, prepare the medicine immediately.

"

Yes!"

Chai Qi said: "Now we need someone who knows how to rob tombs. Just relying on laymen like us, even if we can solve the corpse-eating poison, we may not be able to break the mechanism in the tomb. But my people here... No one understands this."

Luo Jin said: "I'll go find Jiang Ge and ask."

Chai Qi: "..."

"What we want to rob is the Jiang family's tomb."

Luo Jin also didn't expect that Jiang Ge sent This man is a familiar face.

When Xiao Xiaoyu saw that person, he was stunned and called out in a low voice, "Master."

The person who came was none other than Liu Shu.

Master and apprentice met again, but they already belonged to different countries.

There was no expression on Liu Shu's face. His voice was slightly hoarse and he said, "Get up."

He paused, "Come here, I have something to tell you."

Xiao Xiaoyu stood up and said, Follow Liu Shu outside the courtyard.

Although Xiao Xiaoyu looks very young, he is still an adult in his twenties. Naturally, no one would watch him being scolded by his master. Everyone allowed them to go out, but no one followed them.

When the master and apprentice came back, Luo Jin saw that Xiao Xiaoyu's eye circles were obviously red, as if he had just cried. He lowered his head and said nothing, biting his lip gently.

"Um..." Luo Jin couldn't stand it, "Xiao Xiaoyu actually wanted to save you when he surrendered to the enemy, so you shouldn't blame him too much."

Liu Shu said "hmm" and said no more.

Luo Jin breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed Xiao Xiaoyu's head, "It's okay, don't cry."

Xiao Xiaoyu couldn't stop wiping the corners of his eyes. Liu Shu glanced at him and said in a dull voice: " Don't cry."

Xiao Xiaoyu shuddered and finally stopped crying.

Although his leg injury has healed, Liu Shu still has a slight limp when walking, and his walking posture seems a bit weird. He is not tall in the first place, less than 1.6 meters by visual inspection, and his figure is also a bit bloated.

Chai Qi couldn't help but ask: "How did you persuade Jiang Ge to send you this person to steal the tomb of his own great ancestor?" "I

said that the third prince wanted a treasure in the tomb to deal with him, and he agreed to help me. Yes."

Yue Qinghai walked in from the door, glanced at Liu Shu, and said, "Now that the tomb robbers are here, let's go?"

"Who said I would take you?" Luo Jin frowned.

"You really have to take me with you this time," Yue Qinghai took out something from his arms, "This is the key to the tomb of Emperor Gaozu! You can't open the tomb without this thing!"

Chai Qi was stunned, "Key?"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)