Chun Shui Han

Chai Heng looked back at Luo Jin and said, "Don't get me wrong, I have nothing to do with her. It's her father who always wanted her to be the princess... But I have no plans to get married now, so I just want to be happy Follow your elder brother and do something great."

Luo Jin: "...You don't need to explain to me."

She paused, "If I hinder you here...I'll leave right now, I just have some official business... ..."

Chai Heng became anxious, "It really doesn't hinder anything. I only raised these just for you to come and play with...don't leave anyway."

He Wanying was greatly annoyed when she heard this, "You searched everywhere for her. Of these animals? You ignore me because of her, right? What's so good about her? She's just a lowly person..."

Luo Jin didn't want to argue with her, but after hearing her talk like this, He couldn't help but feel a slight chill on his face.

She said coldly: "Dongyuan Country is not a slave country. There are no lowly people, only civilians. Your Majesty did not say that the common people are lowly. How are you noble? Are you more noble than Your Majesty? It turns out that in the eyes of Prime Minister He, even His Majesty They all look down on you, right?"

He Wanying's face turned pale, "You...don't talk nonsense! My father is loyal to His Majesty, and you can't provoke him with just two words!" "

Why are you anxious? Are you? Do you want to say that His Majesty is fatuous and can't tell the difference between loyalty and treachery?"

"You..." He Wanying was obviously not good at quarreling. She was so angry that she had to repeat, "People with bad backgrounds are indeed uneducated!"

Luo Jin He said unhurriedly: "You are emphasizing your background again...don't you have any other advantages besides being the Prime Minister's daughter? In other words, the most valuable thing is the Prime Minister's identity, and you... Worthless?"

"You are worthless!" He Wanying was extremely angry and turned to Chai Heng, "You don't care about her..." "

Me?" Chai Heng pointed to himself in surprise, "She is mine. If you want to take care of your father's ministers, it's only my father who can take charge of them, right? If she talks about you, just refute her. If she says you're worthless, just tell her what value you have besides your father. That's all. ?"

He Wanying was stunned for a long time and said: "I..."

Luo Jin continued, "Your father is the prime minister." He

Wanying was so angry that she reached out to hit Luo Jin. As soon as she stretched out her hand, Chai Heng stepped forward and gave her a hand. Hold on.

"We can't fight!" Chai Heng said quickly.

"Huh, you're still protecting her!" He Wanying was extremely annoyed.

Chai Heng let go of her hand and said, "I'm not protecting her, but I don't want her to hurt you. Your father will definitely go to my father to complain later. What level are you on her fifth level?"

He Wanying: "... "

She suddenly realized that she couldn't quarrel or fight. Apart from having a good father, she had nothing to compare with. And her good father is obviously not that important in Chai Heng's eyes. His father is the emperor and his brother is the prince. With these two backers, as long as he doesn't go crazy and seek death, it will be difficult for him to live a good life.

Speaking of which, her family was more interested in pursuing a royal marriage.

Chai Heng let go of his hand, took a step back and said, "Miss He, please come back. Please tell the Prime Minister not to mention the so-called marriage again." He waved, "

Send off!"

Several maids came forward, "He Girl, please!"

He Wanying bit her lip, but in the end she said nothing more and turned away bitterly.

During dinner in the evening, Chai Jing laughed loudly when she heard about this, "You are still so good at quarreling. Next time if you quarrel with someone, I must bring you with me."

Luo Jin said: "She won't retaliate against me, right? She Dad is the prime minister, will he embarrass me?"

Chai Jing said: "It's okay, I'm here. He Wanying is very stupid and has no brains. The most she can do is go out and say bad things about you to her female companions and spread rumors. Your feet are smelly or something like that. My brother doesn't like her at all. That time the prime minister asked my brother how his daughter was, and my brother politely said something nice. He just thought that my brother had a crush on He Wanying. "

Luo Jin Said: "If you don't like it, the best choice is to refuse early."

Chai Heng frowned and said: "I declined many times, but she didn't understand at all...or she pretended not to understand. We people You also know that once we are ministers, we should not be too clear-minded about certain things, as it can easily offend people."

He sighed, "I have no plans to get married now, and even if we do, I will not marry her. She is such a person. Arrogant and ignorant... I used to fall in love with Qin Huaying because I have never seen the world, but now that I have seen the world and know what is good and what is bad, how can I like her like this?" Luo Jin

said with a smile: "It hasn't even been a year, and your Highness has already seen the world? Sure enough, broken love makes people grow?"

Chai Heng looked at her, "I have seen beautiful things, and mundane things naturally cannot enter my eyes." It has

always been the case these days . The weather was nice, and Luo Jin was very busy with his errands, so he came to entertain the monkeys when he had nothing to do. It wasn't entirely because she liked it, but she found Xiaolian following her. She giggled every time she saw the monkey grabbing things, and her personality became more cheerful.

"Throw this apple in!" Luo Jin handed an apple to Xiaolian, "They fought for half an hour for an apple, so they are energetic."

Xiaolian nodded, picked up the apple and threw it into the monkey group . inside.

Sure enough, after one monkey got the apple, the other monkeys rushed forward to chase it, as if their nest had exploded, running around in the woods with extraordinary agility.

Chai Heng was not at home today, but Luo Jin was not affected when he came to play. She played for a while and then took Xiaolian home.

In the middle of the night, there was a knock on the door.

Luo Jin's eyes were sleepy, "Who is it?"

Xiangxiang went out and opened the door, and then screamed "Ah".

Luo Jin put on his clothes and saw a group of officers and soldiers standing outside the door. It looked like something terrible had happened.

A man walked in outside, and Luo Jin recognized him. He was Zhu Rui, the censor of the Metropolitan Procuratorate.

"Master Zhu, what happened?" Luo Jin asked, feeling a bad feeling in his heart. It would probably be a big deal if the Metropolitan Procuratorate sent troops in the middle of the night.

Zhu Rui took a step forward and said coldly: "Prime Minister He's daughter drowned in Changfeng Garden yesterday, and her body was only found at night. It is suspected to be related to Luo Qing. Please Luo Qing and I go back to the Metropolitan Procuratorate!"

" Drowning... died?" Luo Jin was stunned, "I saw her a few days ago and she was fine... Did she go to Changfeng Garden yesterday? I didn't see her!"

Xiao Lian also ran out after hearing the sound and anxiously helped explain. Zhu Rui said: "I was with Sister Luo. We were watching monkeys in the back garden, but we didn't see Miss He."

Zhu Rui said: "I found out that Luo Qing was in Changfeng Garden yesterday, and Luo Qing should have been with him before. Miss He had a dispute, right? Luo Qing has both time and motive, so it's hard not to be suspicious. Is this little girl yours? Her testimony will inevitably arouse doubts."

Luo Jin frowned, "That's all your fault. If you want me to go to the Metropolitan Procuratorate, you have to come up with evidence."

Zhu Rui said coldly: "This is here to get evidence! Come on, search!"

The guards behind him listened to the order and went in together. Inside the house, the search began.

Luo Jin was dissatisfied, but seeing that the guards were not rude in their actions, they knew how to handle her with care, and after searching a place, they immediately restored her to her original state, so she didn't say anything more.

After searching for a while, a guard suddenly took out a piece of paper and said, "Found it!"

Luo Jin was startled, "What?"

Zhu Rui took the piece of paper and handed it to Luo Jin, "The evidence is conclusive! Please come back. Luo Qing, please come with me!"

Luo Jin read a line of writing on the piece of paper:

Regarding the second prince, we will meet by the lake in Changfeng Garden in the afternoon to discuss it in detail. He Wanying.

"I have never seen this note." Luo Jin said, feeling something was wrong in his heart. "Are you trying to frame me? I don't accept this matter. You are Prime Minister He's disciple. Logically speaking, you should avoid suspicion in this matter. I want to Ask your Majesty to review this case!"

"Royal trial? Your Majesty, how can you do this!" Zhu Rui waved his hand, and several soldiers stepped forward to arrest Luo Jin.

Luo Jin took a few steps back, "I won't go with you, I don't believe you."

"That's not up to you!" Zhu Rui snorted coldly, and several soldiers were already approaching, reaching out to grab Luo Jin.

Luo Jinfei stood up and stood outside the door in an instant. She looked into the courtyard and said, "I won't run away. I will surrender to the Criminal Department. I don't believe you. The Criminal Department can handle this case. I believe Mr. Jie even more." She

The figure flashed and disappeared into the night.

Zhu Rui was so angry that veins popped out on his forehead, and turned to Xiaolian, "Who are you? Since she ran away, I will take you..."

Before he finished speaking, Luo Jin's figure suddenly appeared again, Grabbing Xiaolian, her figure disappeared into the night again.

"There is another maid." A guard said, "Do you want to take it back?"

"Take it back!" Zhu Rui said angrily, "Go to the Criminal Department!"

Xiaolian ran after Luo Jin and said, "Sister Xiangxiang Are they still in the house? Will they arrest Sister Xiangxiang?"

"Can't you tell?" Luo Jin shook his head, "Who do you think put that note?"

"Ah? Sister Xiangxiang... could it be? ?"

"She's the mole."

She was very fast and soon stopped outside the lobby of the Criminal Department.

Jie Gui had just brought someone out of the lobby of the Ministry of Justice. When he came out, he saw Luo Jin. He hurriedly stepped forward, "You're here! I just got the news and was about to find you." "

Zhu Rui wants to arrest me. If I If I go with him, he will most likely torture me overnight to force me to confess." Luo Jin said, "So I came to you, can you protect me?" Jie Gui nodded, "I can, but... you have

to I feel aggrieved and stay in the prison of the Criminal Department first. For the sake of fairness, I have invited the Minister of Dali Temple, and he will be there in a moment. Remember, don't say anything before seeing your Majesty."

Luo Jin said: "I know this. It's very difficult for you, I'm sorry."

Jie Gui shook his head and forced a smile, "I know what kind of person you are, and you can't hurt people's lives at will. Killing someone just because you stumbled over a few words is not you. . Prime Minister He must want to find someone to vent his anger after the death of his daughter. Just stay here for now. It will be the morning court in two hours. I will go and ask Your Majesty to arbitrate this case." He waved and someone

led him to him. Luo Jin walked along the road next to the lobby and came to the prison inside.

[Sure enough, the solution to the rules at critical moments is reliable. ]

[With him here, this case should be solved soon. ]

[After all, he is the leading think tank of the protagonist group. ]

[What on earth is He Wanying doing? That note should have been written by her, right? If not, it will definitely be found out. ]

[Xiangxiang has been lurking beside me for so long just to put down this note today? ]

[Is she Hanyuan's secret agent? 】

No pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)