Letter From My Opps...

Start from the beginning

"Word." Dee agreed.

Jenn just looked off and soon followed Jah to the hospital...

(Some time later)

*Shower water running*

"I can't fucking believe this shit bro..." Jenn thought. She rolled her eyes as her phone started ringing.

She fully rinsed off and wrapped her towel around her before picking up the phone... "Yo..." Someone called.

Jenn just let out a loud sigh...

"Why did you do it bro?" Jenn asked.

The person just sighed over the phone. "I tried to stop them. You need to control your fucking gang bro. That nigga Jah got a big ass mouth.

What if that nigga would've died?

Then, one of my members would've got popped." The person complained.

"Alr bro..." Jenn said.

"Nah what? Word to everything you buggin Jenn." They said. "How im buggin bro? You promised me you'd keep your goons under control." Jenn said.

"At the end of the day, we still opps." They said.

Jenn just rolled her eyes.

"You right... that's exactly all the fuck we are." Jenn said before she hung up the phone.

She threw her phone across the room and stormed to her closet. "Bitch ass nigga..." She thought.

She was putting on her clothes inside of her closet. She had on her sports bra and joggers as someone knocked on the door...

"I'm getting ready." Jenn said.

She jumped when Kyle pushed the door open. "Yo!?" She yelled.

"I needa talk to you bro." He said. "Nigga? What if I was naked??" She asked.

"I thought you said you was ready." He said.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Why the fuck would I answer, I'm ready, if you knocking? Like im tryna get some fucking dick or something." Jenn snarked.

Kyle just stared at her.

He fake coughed before scratching his head. "Well... urm... check this out." He said.

Jenn's eyes widened as she watched the video play... It was DD getting pressed at the airport.

"Nigga can't even fend for himself." Kyle joked.

Jenn just looked off.

"Ain't brodie just turned 21?" Kyle asked. "You seem to know a lot about him..." Jenn said.

"Nah what? Shit dead be popping up on my feed." Kyle said while laughing a little.

"Why tho? You liking post with him in it?" Jenn asked.

"Yo... what the fuck is wrong with you? Why it sound like you defending this nigga??" Kyle complained.