Desperation has a price

Start from the beginning

Sure if I found said same items in Amber's closet I would be more than willing to play with the items and definitely use them on Amber.

But this was my sister. One look at the outfit complete with cuffs and I pretty much hightailed it. I'm sure I would have found other toys in her closet just like I knew there were some in her drawer next to her bed and I was pretty much scared.

Then I moved onto her guest room where I was sleeping and couldn't find it there.

Then I moved into her garage and couldn't find my 'Spank Bank' safe. Though in Becky's garage was a HUGE safe and thought that was probably where my sister hid my safe.

So once I figured that out and without the code I was pretty much screwed.

So without my vices I went to the next best thing....some type of viscous liquid, a wash cloth, and good ole porn.

I pulled out my laptop and went to the first site and was immediately pissed finding the site blocked. Then I went to the next and found that site blocked. Then the next. And the next.

Each site I went to was completely blocked.

Bitch had thought ahead and had hardened her wifi router to block ALL adult sites.

SO I went to the next idea....I VPN'ed and tried from there....and was further blocked by lagging speed.

I squinted up my face and thought my sister had checked every box that she could think of.

I smirked as she forgot my laptop had a small section with nothing but porn. I navigated to the drive and....I blinked as I found it needed a password.

Shit! I forgot I had her password protect my own porn stash on my laptop.

Damn me for thinking ahead.

Ok if I can't get onto my stash I was sure Becky had her own stash....on her computer.

I ran to Becky's office and turned on her computer....and I needed a password to get in.

SHIT!!!

I ran upstairs to her bedroom and turned on her TV hoping she had her TV connected to her porn stash.

I turned on her TV and smiled as I found the share to her stash.....and I needed a six digit pin.

CRAP!

I knelt on the floor ready to cry as just about every avenue present to me to jerk off was closed to me.

My only options left were going to Becky's TV and hope her TV has apps with adult content on them. I sighed as I looked at her TV and found an app that was obviously adult. I clicked on it hoping it didn't ask me for anything and was greeted with a pin code.

I sighed as I turned off her TV and made my way to her living room feeling completely and utterly defeated.

Then I remembered my phone....and my growing new Spank bank.

I smiled inwardly as I unlocked my phone and moved directly to the growing texts where girls had been sending me nude photos of themselves.

I blinked as I saw that Becky had gone through my phone and deleted every single message.

I looked at the ceiling and screamed "DAMN YOU!!!!!!" before finally falling to my knees as my dick and balls throbbed painfully.

Feeling completely defeated I finally went into Becky's bathroom and took the longest ice shower I could withstand letting the ice waters spray against my junk letting it rage against the frigid temperatures until it finally succumbed to the sub arctic temperatures.