Green Isn't Your Color

A/N
I honestly thought that this would be harder to fit Wolfie in, but, I'm just skipping the first... 10 minutes(?) of the episode.
~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently Fluttershy got accepted to be a model. Wolfie didn't know what to think of it and now Fluttershy is all famous and stuff. Fluttershy is getting a lot of attention because now visiting Apple Bloom at the farm, the barrels and baskets all have photos of the shy pegasus on them. Wolfie saw Applebloom and ran to her.

Wolfie: How's business?

Apple Bloom: Uh- It's fine!

Apple Bloom immediately ran off afterward. Leaving a confused Wolfie.

Scene Change-Town

In town, Wolfie was heading home when suddenly a crowd of ponies happened and everypony were chasing Fluttershy.

Wolfie: I'm too tired for this.

Wolfie walked away from the crowd around Rarity's boutique and went home for a nap.

It was a nice nap until Twilight pulled Wolfie away from the warmth that is her bed.

Twilight: Come, we're going to the spa for some nice sisterly time.

Wolfie: Nuuuuu!!!!

Wolfie was able to grab her blanket but ended up dropping it by the time they got to the front door.

Scene Change-The Spa

Twilight had seen Rarity and they were talking about something. Something about a star? Wolfie, on the other hoof, was checking out the massaging area and trying to see if she can get a massage. The ponies there, were proceeding to ignore her for other customers. It was time for the last resort-

Rarity passed by and left the room while through the other way, Fluttershy came flying in. Wolfie walked over to see what was going on when Fluttershy took a big breath and let out a small scream.

Twilight: Feeling better?

Fluttershy: [sigh] No.

Fluttershy flew up to the tub and started talking face to face with Twilight. Wolfie just walked away, and back to the massagers to try and get a massage, but proceeded to get nothing but ignored.

Wolfie: Grr.. I guess it's time to do something about me being ignored.

Pony: Ahhhhh!!!!

Wolfie bit one of the adults.

Twilight: Wolfie! No biting!!

Twilight grabbed Wolfie and took her away from the slightly bleeding pony that Wolfie bit.

Twilight: Heh...I'm so sorry for my sister...

Twilight then turned to look at Wolfie with a glare.

Wolfie: They wouldn't give me a massage!

Scene Change-Town

Twilight and Fluttershy were walking through town. Fluttershy had on a disguise so that nopony can recognize her. And Wolfie was busy grumbling on Twilight's back.

After she bit that one pony, Wolfie was officially banned from the spa for a while. Now she's grounded and has on a harness with a leash attached that Twilight put on her. Something about Twilight wanting Wolfie to be near her and making sure she doesn't bite anyone else.

Twilight: I was just thinking. If you really don't like being a model, you could always quit.

Fluttershy: Oh, no. I could never do such a thing. Rarity would be devastated.