Friendship is Magic Pt. 1

Published: May 23, 2023
Updated: March 2, 2024
~~~~~~~~~~

     A book opens and a voice starts narrating.

Princess Celestia: Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria,"

     Clouds move, revealing a castle then two alicorns appear.

Princess Celestia: There were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn."

     A sunrise appears.

Princess Celestia: The younger brought out the moon at night."

     Then the moon appears.

Princess Celestia: Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth but shunned and slept through her beautiful night."

     It then shows ponies playing in the day but sleeping throughout the night.

Princess Celestia: One fateful day, the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness; Nightmare Moon."

     A devilish pony then appeared. And thunder sounded.

Princess Celestia: She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom; the Elements of Harmony."

     Six elements then appeared. A red, pink, blue, green, and orange gems appeared and in the middle a purple one.

Princess Celestia: Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister and banished her permanently on the moon."

     The moon appears but with the highlight of a pony.

Princess Celestia: The elder sister took on responsibility..."

Princess Celestia/Twilight: For both Sun and moon"

Twilight: And harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since."

     The screen now shows an all purple unicorn.

Twilight: Hm. Elements of Harmony. I know I've heard of those before. But where?"

Insert theme song

     The screen changes back to the unicorn with her walking on the street when she's stopped by other ponies.

Pony 1: There you are Twilight. Moondancer is having a little get-together on the west castle courtyard. You want to come?"

     You can now see three ponies and a little filly.

Twilight: Oh, sorry, girls I got a lot of studying to catch up on."

Filly: Oh Please Twila!" She begs her big sister.

Twilight: Sorry, Wolf Pup. Maybe later."

     She then runs away. One of the ponies then sighs and says to the others.

Pony 1: Does that pony do anything except study?

Pony 2: I think she's more interested in book than friends."

     With that said you can see the broken hearted face on the little filly as they too walk away.

Twilight: I know I heard of the Elements of Harmony."